If you’re a newer member to the Lilly family or you’ve been a Lilly Lover for a long time, you’re probably well aware of our love for The Breakers Palm Beach. Palm Beach is where our story started some 50ish years ago and The Breakers is a landmark for everything that is Palm Beach. And just a few months ago, we were thrilled to open a Lilly Pulitzer boutique at The Breakers to bring it all home.
Of course we’re fortunate they love us right back. They believe in the Lilly brand and adore our fun-loving, happy customers as much as we do! Because of that, they’ve been kind enough to provide the Grand Prize for our Lunch at Lilly!
Enter TODAY ONLY to win a 3 night luxury stay at The Breakers Palm Beach and you’ll be treated to everything you see here!
• One of America’s iconic oceanfront resorts
• The only beachfront resort in the heart of the island of Palm Beach, Florida
• Set amidst 140 acres of picturesque oceanfront property
• Paradise for couples, families and friends
• Lush, tropical beachfront oasis with private beach and watersports
• Mediterranean-style Beach Club with 5 oceanfront pools and 4 whirlpool spas
• 25 daytime beach bungalows with personal concierges
• 11 on-site shopping boutiques including the new Lilly Pulitzer at The Breakers
• 9 distinctive restaurants and 4 bars
• 36 holes of championship golf including The Breakers Rees Jones® Course
• Serene oceanfront spa with ocean view fitness center
• 10 lighted Har Tru tennis courts and instruction by USPTA/USPTR-certified professionals
• Interactive Family Entertainment Center and Kid’s Camp
• Genuinely caring staff to ensure that guests create lasting memories
Enter now to win!
We’ve had such a great response to our Sisterhood Spotlight program on the Lilly Pulitzer blog & on Facebook that we wanted to open it up to include YOU!
We started our feature with 6 chapters of alumni members from around the Pink Palace but our plan has always been to open it up to all [Lilly] sororities – the problem was, we weren’t quite sure how we wanted to do it. That is, until last weekend, on one very productive run, (are we the only ones that get our ideas when running?!) we figured it out – PINTEREST! It’s perfect. We’re all obsessed with it – a lot of our Lilly Lovers seem to be too & what a perfect way for you to showcase your chapter to us!
Follow the “instructions” above and you’ll be on your way to being part of our Sisterhood Spotlight!
Start by following us on Pinterest!
Questions? Drop a comment here & we’ll get you an answer as quick as we can!
1/ Bibi Dress 2/ Adriana Dress & Camila Coat 3/ Parker Dress 4/ Adelia Dress & Alani Coat
Since Spring is all. about. pretty., we HAVE to talk about the trend of Ladylike dresses. Trend? OK so no- ladylike is ALWAYS in style and you can always count on Lilly to bring you those styles that make you feel feminine and flirty but also flatter your figure with full skirts, swingy styles and sophisticated textures that make you feel ladylike and… PRETTY!
There are so many cute – slash – fun – slash – LILLY names of our favorite flower of the season- the Lily! When we were looking through the White Flower Farms catalog (an absolute GO–TO in the spring to ogle over blooms to buy) an adorable lily name caught our eye… the Pink Twinkle. And it was, of course, a PINK lily! Put that pink lily in a print and *instantly” – it adds a twinkle to your eye! PERFECT on a Spring in Bloom Lilly dress.
At this point we have made it very clear that we love pretty…in excess. OK. So we’ve established that. Well the Stella de Oro, the star of this print, embodies what Spring 2012 is all about- pretty, pretty, pretty! (see- we’re totally excessive) We love the pink & yellow combo with just a touch of green- it’s a reminder of the green we see starting to peek out here on the East Coast!
Spring Fever Toile
You know so many of our secrets so we will let you in on yet another…we love to hide things in our toiles. In fact, we are becoming experts at it. There is something so devilish about Spring Fever…a stolen kiss, a long lunch that turns into a boozy afternoon (please don’t tell Brad & Scott), playing hooky! This pretty toile says Spring, and look closely, it illustrates all of the things we want to do when the weather turns warm!
We are blooming BIG with this one. We just…can’t…hold…back. Exuberant would be one word – LAVISH is another. Stacey drew this print from a pretty bouquet we had in the print studio and once we saw it…we knew it had to be BIG. Flowers are beautiful…and when you get TONS of them it just makes you happy – like this print!
When the cold weather sets in, Brynn Harbert, Catalog Producer here at Lilly, daydreams about her days at University of Florida as a Tri Delt. She thought we could use a little sunshine here at the Pink Palace so she reached out to her Delta, Delta, Delta sisters and had them send in their pics for our Sisterhood Spotlight feature. Something about that sunny weather that brings smiles to everyone’s faces. Yup- these girls are just what we needed for a little pick-me-up this Friday!
1. School Name and Location
University of Florida in Gainesville, Florida
2. Sorority & Chapter Name
Delta Delta Delta- Alpha Psi Chapter
3. Size of your Chapter and date/year your Chapter was founded
183 sisters & 1948
“Right now, I’m hoping for Tri Delt,
For from the first I felt, it’s here I belong.
I know that tomorrow won’t change the way I felt.
For me, it’s just Tri Delt, from now on, from now on.”
5. The 3 Lilly items from the Spring Collection you’ll surely find in our closets are:
a. The Whitaker Dress
b.The Picture Perfect Espadrille Wedges
c.The Mimosa Skirt
One word: PRETTY. We think that best sums up our latest Spring delivery. I mean, sure, we’re biased but c’mon, this delivery has all the makings… lots of pink (here, here and here), beautiful blossoming prints (here, here and here) and patterns that pop (here, here and here). It’s just March 1st but February, January, December — they’re all HISTORY – Spring is blooming and we’re celebrating it’s arrival with Pretty Pink Perfection!
1. All a Flutter 2. Powder Puff Embroidery 3. Call Me Kitty 4. Day Lilly 5. Pink Twinkle
Celebrating the Lily flower was a no-brainer during our Lilly in Bloom year – the Lily is one of Lilly’s favorite flowers! Of course our print designers love them too because they have so much to work with – there are so many varieties they could work with. But… the Lily we all fell in love with, the one we’ve captured in the “Day Lilly” print, is the Stella de Oro. It’s beautiful, it’s delicate and it smells great but we ADORE the fact that it blooms all summer long- just like us Lilly girls! (well duh, Lilly girls bloom all year but that’s a lot to ask of flowers!) Find out more about these stunning stems!
• Lilies come in many different colors: whites, oranges, yellows, pinks, reds and purples, but the white ones actually have the highest level of fragrance while some of the other very colorful ones do not have any scent at all- who knew?!
• If you want to prolong the life of your very pretty Lily flowers, remove the pollen stems! You can easily do this by pinching them together and pulling them out. (DO NOT do this in one of your LWDs!)
We are very excited to launch a new research program here at Lilly called “The Lilly Pulitzer Chroniclers.” Our customers are some of the most passionate in the fashion industry and we absolutely love hearing from you. Our customers also happen to have A LOT going on in their lives (the ultimate social butterflies, you are!) and we truly want to understand more about what your every day looks like. We’re hoping you’ll let us take a peek inside your life by becoming a Lilly Pulitzer Chronicler! Find out more about this program and why you should apply today!
We are 5 weeks into our Sisterhood Spotlight feature and the Pink Palace is still brewing with excitement! We have lottsa proud sorority girls that love paying homage to their chapters that we’re happy to bring another one to you this Friday! This time we have the DG girls of Gettysburg brought to us by Caitlin Gondek on our Wholesale Account Services team! (they’re a very spirited group up on the 2nd floor!) Here’s a little more from the DG do-gooders…
1. School Name and Location:
Gettysburg College, Gettysburg PA
2. Sorority & Chapter Name:
Delta Gamma, Beta Lambda Chapter
3. Size of your Chapter and date/year your Chapter was founded:
We have 93 members and our chapter was founded October 7th, 1939
4. Words every Delta Gamma lives by:! “Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, to all the people you can, in every place you can, at all times you can, as long as ever you can.”
5. The 3 Lilly items from the Spring Collection you’ll surely find in our closets are:
a. The Original Tote in the Delta Gamma Print: It’s perfect for carrying books while showing off our Anchor Pride!
b. We love the Bloomy Dress in both Pink Salmon Glamorous Life and Shorely Blue Toucan Tango! Such a classic strapless dress with a tropical twist!
c. The state patch on the Roslyn Skirt makes us so excited for Spring! It can’t come soon enough!