Lilly Pulitzer Warehouse Sale

Posted on June 3, 2014 in More Fun by | 11 comments

Head to Philadelphia and get ready to shop (even more than you already do)…

Ready for a sneak peek at what will be there? Some of your favorite prints (like Roar of the Jungle) will be featured in tunics, shifts, scarves (yes that means Murfees in Trippin & Sippin, Lulu & Island Cocktail to get your imagination going), maxis and more. You’ll have to be there to find out the rest…

Where:
The Greater Philadelphia Expo Center in Oaks, PA (Hall C) – follow the Lilly signs for parking

When:
Thursday, June 5 – 5 AM – 8 PM
Friday, June 6 – 7 AM – 8 PM
Saturday, June 7 – 8 AM – 4 PM

Okay…we couldn’t leave you without some expert tips. Here are some deets:
- All purchases are final sale so make sure to take advantage of the dressing rooms with plenty of space
- We accept cash, checks, AMEX, Visa and MasterCard (no giftcards, sorry)
- We have ties for the men in your life and sorority prints for your favorite sorority girl
- Double the amount of samples than ever before

Remember… it’s the only warehouse sale of the year. Happy shopping.  xx.

Warehouse Sale Second

Susie

Posted on June 3rd, 2014 at 10:29am

Can I order online? I am in Florida and would like to know when Lilly has sales in South Florida.
Thanks,
Susie

Janelle Danziger

Posted on June 3rd, 2014 at 10:56am

This will be my first time attending a Lilly Warehouse sale and I am bringing my almost 5 year old daughter and wanted to know if there will be any carts or if I should bring a stroller for her?

Jennifer Settsu

Posted on June 3rd, 2014 at 4:16pm

Hi Lilly Pulitzer staff

I love L.P so much.
And ゛Lobstah Roll゛print is the best. I got mail that sale will start on June 5th. Is the sale without ゛Lobstah Roll゛? I think Summer Collection’s sale start on end of August. Please tell me!!

martha

Posted on June 3rd, 2014 at 4:23pm

can wait, heading that way today!!!!

Susan Anglen

Posted on June 3rd, 2014 at 9:23pm

Hey, can you guys post pics of some of the items, with available sizes… And a way to order online or phone in an order??? (For us glad not lucky enough to live near Philly and cannot get to this sale. :( )

Mary

Posted on June 4th, 2014 at 8:17pm

How many shoppers are let in at 5:00am?

Carol

Posted on June 5th, 2014 at 3:21pm

Curious about this too. Is it a snooze you lose think if you don’t live near the sale?

Caitlin

Posted on June 6th, 2014 at 3:26pm

Are all the people working this event Lilly employees? Or how would one go about working this event?

Shannon

Posted on June 7th, 2014 at 10:28am

I visited the sale for the 1st time and I was blown away by the outstanding customer service for such an event.
The staff members really worked to restock things quickly and keep them organized.
The folks at check out were very nice and the DJs made the line feel shorter.
Excellent work!

My tips:
I wore a bathing suit so I could change modestly in the group dressing room.
I should have called my CC company and warned them it would be smoking in another state (I had a back up).
Chatted with as many people as possible about preferences and goals for the trip, and people I ran into later in the day brought me things saying, “You might like this.”
I had a budget and a plan and knew the things I loved (or lost) last season.
I tried not to get distracted by calls & tweets & texts from home. GAME FACE!

The Lilly Lovers in line were so courteous. It was like a convention. Great time.

alovesherdoggie

Posted on June 8th, 2014 at 9:42pm

Hi, please come to Charlotte, NC next time haha.

Also, in that pink circle that says it’s the only sale in 2014, do you mean in the Philadelphia area or just in general?

Like there’s going to be that sale in August right? The Summer Endless Sale online?

Lynn Hand

Posted on June 15th, 2014 at 11:20am

Can you please have a sale in Boston, or its suburbs? I lie in NH and could not get down to Philadelphia to your sale. A New England location would draw many Lilly fans.