Lilly Pulitzer Agendas 2014-2015

Posted on May 28, 2014 in More Fun by | 9 comments

It’s time to save the date for Lilly Pulitzer 2014-2015 Agendas! Available in four sizes: Jumbo, Large, Medium (NEW this year!) and Small, the Lilly Agenda lets you plan parties, schedule appointments and store business cards in the most colorful way possible. We know you are eagerly awaiting the Lilly Agenda late June launch so indulge early: PRE-ORDER AGENDA

LillyPulitzer2014Agendas

All sized agendas are formatted the same inside and include the Lilly details we A-L-W-A-Y-S love:

- A 17 month calendar (August 2014 to December 2015)

- A page of Lilly-themed stickers

- Mylar tabs

- Reinforced front pocket

- Elastic closure band

Plus, new this year in all Agendas:

- Gold foil Lilly logo

- Updated (and even more chic!) graphic design

- Reinforced binding to withstand your active lifestyle

- NEW 2015 Horoscope page

- Monthly reference view added to calendar pages so you can keep an eye on the bigger picture

Lilly Pulitzer Jumbo Agenda

JUMBO AGENDA:  Available in Trippin and Sippin, Tusk In Sun & Biggest Fan. See details.

Lilly Pulitzer Large Agenda 2014/2015

LARGE AGENDA: Available in Loopy, Peelin’ Out, Trippin and Sippin, Let’s Cha Cha, Jellies Be Jammin’, Hot Spot and Lilly Lovers.  See Details.

medium

MEDIUM AGENDA: Available in Let’s Cha Cha, Lilly Lovers and Tusk In Sun.  See Details.

Lilly Pulitzer Small Agenda

SMALL AGENDA: Available in Trippin and Sippin, Lilly Lovers and Jellies Be Jammin. See Details.

We know, we can’t wait to get our hands on one either…

Jaclyn

Posted on May 30th, 2014 at 9:47am

I LOVE my Lilly agenda!

Kate

Posted on June 2nd, 2014 at 9:19pm

Any plans to release a 12-month agenda later this year?

Sam

Posted on June 10th, 2014 at 10:17pm

How can a Canadian get her hands on a Lilly agenda please and thanks?

Jordan Hattaway

Posted on June 13th, 2014 at 10:32am

Why are there no 12 month calendars? I’d like to get another Lilly agenda, but I need one that starts in January……

Melissa

Posted on June 25th, 2014 at 2:14pm

Does another 18 month agenda start after this agenda (starting Jan 2016)?

Tati

Posted on July 14th, 2014 at 1:05pm

I have a Lilly agenda that’s goes from August 2013 – December 2014. The new planners start from August 2014 – December 2015. I think the 17 months calendar is genius but that’s a good five months of my oh so lovely planner that I will not get to enjoy. I love Lilly planners and I would like to enjoy the whole planner. If it is possible to alternate from year to year, or to release a certain percentage of alternates that would be incredibly helpful to the veteran Lilly agenda users. The “learning to like another brand” phase is so dreadful, please consider this.
A thousand Thanks
T.

Sierra

Posted on July 15th, 2014 at 6:51pm

What should I do if I need another agenda after December 2015? Do I have to get one that started in August and waste 5 months?

Kelsey

Posted on July 24th, 2014 at 5:32pm

I’m having the same issues as other people. My agenda doesn’t even end until January 2015! I don’t want to buy one for August!

Luce

Posted on July 27th, 2014 at 11:34pm

Will the 12 month planner be coming out as well? Like this one:

This is the planner that I have used the last 2 years and i’m sad to see that it is not available.