Elsa of the Month

Posted on January 15, 2014 in More Fun, Style by | 10 comments

Have you heard? We’re taking some of your favorite prints that you’ve never seen before in an Elsa and introducing a new one each month. Deep breath. We know. We feel the same way. It’s really exciting. Our favorite style in our favorite prints. It’s ok to do a happy dance. We are!

January Elsa of the Month Lilly Pulitzer

SHOP this month’s Elsa Top in Bright Navy Tusk In Sun

We’re so happy to broaden the world of Elsas by releasing bright prints and colors to spice up your collection… but we need YOUR help. We’ve chosen the first six Elsa Top’s of the month (see above) but which other prints MUST we bring back in an Elsa? VOTE HERE

Lilly Pulitzer Elsa Tops

The Elsa silk blouse is a style epiphany. You can wear the silk blouse tucked in or worn out, sleeves pushed up or blissfully long, styled with a belt over leggings, peeking out from under a blazer, draped over the top of a pencil skirt…Elsa is one shirt with an endless number of looks year-round. She’s the workhorse of your closet.

Lilly Pulitzer Elsa Top Reviews

SHOP THE ELSA TOP COLLECTION

Cyndy

Posted on January 15th, 2014 at 7:09pm

This is a great top/blouse/tunic….I would love to see it a tiny bit longer. I buy one size up so I can get some more length on it so that it hits a bit below the hip as I find that length more flattering. Thanks for the great prints you are offering it in with the Elsa of the month.

Mary

Posted on January 15th, 2014 at 8:08pm

It’s a fun and lively print. It’s something I’d wear when I plan to have fun.

Charlotte

Posted on January 17th, 2014 at 3:04pm

PLEASE make an Elsa of the month in You Gotta Regatta! Lilly lovers will go crazy for it!

Desiree

Posted on January 24th, 2014 at 9:42am

Please make an Elsa of the month in Luscious! Just the prettiest print Ever! I have the melamine plates in this print and wish I had bought the scarf when it was available. Thank you for asking! :)

Taylor

Posted on January 26th, 2014 at 10:55pm

I agree with Charlotte. You Gotta Regatta is definitely an essential part of most every avid Lilly lover’s closet, including mine. Also, a print that in my mind hasn’t gotten nearly enough credit is Lucky Charms. I have a few pieces in that print and I absolutely love them. So gorgeous and such a signature Lilly print! :) So excited for Let’s Cha Cha, Chin Chin, and First Impression! Great selections.

Mimi P.

Posted on March 12th, 2014 at 11:48am

Agree with charlotte too…love this top and the prints also…would love to see them a little longer behind as I am long in the torso…otherwise I have 3 of themand love them!!!

Mimi P.

Posted on March 12th, 2014 at 11:49am

Agree with charlotte too…love this top and the prints also…would love to see them a little longer behind as I am long in the torso…otherwise I have 3 of them and love them!!!

Cindy Padden

Posted on March 12th, 2014 at 12:57pm

I have several however love my Tusk in sun Elsa the most. Everytime I wear this print i always get compliments. Love love love the elephant print.

Laren

Posted on March 12th, 2014 at 1:12pm

Yes, please work on the fit a bit more. I love to wear the Elsa with my Travel Pants and it would be great if they were longer thru the body to give a more flattering look!

AJFlamingo

Posted on March 12th, 2014 at 3:33pm

I have collected the Elsa since it was introduced. I love the idea of introducing one every month. I don’t want to be a party pooper but I have to say, I miss the 100% cotton ones LP used to make. They didn’t need to go to the dry cleaners and came out without a wrinkle from the wash. Silk is dressier and makes the prints look sharper but it’s very hot especially here in Florida. I think the new ones are a blend which may mean they are machine washable; I am willing to sacrifice the silk for the blend and avoid the cost and extra time it takes to card for them at the dry cleaners. Thank you for providing a forum in which we Lilly lovers can share our thoughts.