Lilly Pulitzer 2014 Intern Recruiting

Posted on December 18, 2013 in More Fun by | 13 comments

Working for Lilly Pulitzer is a DREAM. In 2014, the Lilly Dream Jobs Team will be making more dreams come true as they start recruiting (Campus Visit Dates Below) for our Summer Interns. If the Pink Palace instagrams of non-stop cake, paint, glitter, champagne and lots of pink don’t convince you that working for Lilly is a DREAM, see what employees who started as Lilly interns have to say:

Taylor G, Human Resources Associate- “My summer internship in Human Resources was by far the BEST internship I had in college.  I grew up with the brand, so interning at the Pink Palace was a complete DREAM.  As a college intern, I was treated like a full-time employee and not just the summer intern.  I was given the opportunity to “take ideas and run with them,” and I sure did!  If I hadn’t taken the Lilly internship, I would have never known the difference between a career and job.  I’ve found a career.”

Caroline W, Social Media Associate- “My summer marketing internship at Lilly was SUCH an incredible experience. Everyone went out of their way to educate me on the industry while always making me feel like an equal. I was so fortunate to have the opportunity to bring my ideas to life while only an intern and was ECSTATIC to receive a full-time offer at the end of the summer.”

Lillian D, Accessories & Footwear Assistant Designer- “My internship was a true learning experience because it wasn’t an internship where all I did was run to get coffee! I actually was designing. My experience was joyful, meaningful, and I felt so prepared to become full-time when I got offered a job at the end of the summer!”

Kristin A, Junior Web Developer- “Prior to accepting a full-time offer at Lilly, I got to spend a summer as an intern! Not only did I learn so much about E-commerce but I was also able to gain a better understanding of many other departments. My manager was committed to teaching me about everything I was interested in and encouraged me to ask a lot of questions.”

Marielle N, Apparel Product Development & Production Assistant- “They say do what you love and you will never work a day in your life – well that is true for me! I was able to start here at Lilly as an Intern in Product Development and Production.  It was such an amazing and rewarding opportunity. The acceptance I received from my team members, and their willingness to help me achieve my internship goals were far above what I expected.  I am so happy to call them my co-workers today!”

Caroline B, Print Designer- “Interning at Lilly never felt like an internship, I was 100% part of the team. I was able to learn the ropes and even helped create prints for the season! Everyone is so friendly and happy to be in the studio, it was easy to LOVE spending my summer here. It was a no-brainer to accept a full-time offer at such a happy and creative company!”

Elizabeth H, Technical Design- “I was lucky enough to intern with people that who were fully committed to helping me learn and find a passion for tech. It was an area that I was pretty unfamiliar with but I soon fell in love with. Every day I was challenged and I was able to apply the things I was learning at work to what I was doing in school and vice versa. When I was asked to continue to work at Lilly in Technical Design I was thrilled as I knew there wasn’t a company or team that was a better “Fit” for me!”

Lilly Pulitzer Intern Quotes

Our Dream Jobs Team can’t wait to start their Campus Recruiting Trip! We’re especially THRILLED to add the University of Kentucky, the winners of our Path to the Pink Palace Facebook voting tournament to the road trip this year! See what other schools’ Career Centers we’ll be visiting. (Times and specifics will be announced closer to the time.)

Harvard- January 24, 2014

University of Virginia- January 27, 2014

University of Richmond- January 28, 2014

University of Pennsylvania- January 28, 2014

Penn State- January 30-31, 2014

University of North Carolina- February 5, 2014

Duke University- February 6, 2014

Savannah College of Art and Design- February 10-11, 2014

Philadelphia University- February 13, 2014

University of Kentucky- February 19-20, 2014.

Lilly Dream Jobs Team Store Events

Party at Pink Palm, Charlottesville, VA- January 27, 2014

Party at Pink Palm, Richmond, VA- January 28, 2014

Party at the Lilly Pulitzer Store- The Streets at Southpoint, Raleigh/Durham- February 6, 2014

Party at Peppermint Palm, Lexington, KY- February 19, 2014

Don’t see your school? Visit the Lilly Pulitzer Dream Jobs Site to apply and click on the VIEW OUR OPEN POSITIONS link at the bottom. Type “Intern” in the Keyword Search Box to see specifically what Summer Internship positions are available. Good luck! xx.

Addie Elliott

Posted on December 18th, 2013 at 8:52pm

Hi I am curious about the Himan Resources department at Lilly Pulitzer. Are there internship opportunities in that department? I am a Human Resources major and am very interested in that. However, I would love to work in any department at Lilly.

Caroline O

Posted on January 5th, 2014 at 12:10pm

What grade/ age do you have to be to apply?

Victoria Roselius

Posted on January 8th, 2014 at 9:15pm

Is there a place you can apply to be an intern? I go to school up in New Hampshire and would not be able to go to any of the campus visits. I am looking for an internship for over the summer and would be thrilled if I was able to intern for the company.

Toni G.

Posted on January 8th, 2014 at 9:21pm

I live about 2 hours north of UK and would be able to drive down there for the Visit or the Story party. Can I still attend even if I’m not from that area or that university?

Ashley Vargas

Posted on January 9th, 2014 at 12:09am

Can I have more information about your visit to Penn State? I haven’t heard anything about it so far.

Linda W

Posted on January 12th, 2014 at 6:08pm

We would still love for you to visit Clemson University this spring or anytime! We came in second in the Path to the Pink Palace contest last fall! Check out the Michelin Career Center @career.clemson.edu. or contact me for Job fair contacts.
We have a wonderful Graphic Communications department as well as a great Art department with some very talented students.

Kimberly Lynch

Posted on January 16th, 2014 at 7:28pm

Looking for just a Seasonal job with Lilly at my closest location, I updated and loaded my Resume! Always such a positive experience and can not get enough of the patterns each time they come out. The brand is so fun, and I would love an opportunity to work with some of the girls I’ve met and share in it this spring and summer! Currently at school but will return in May and be home a few times before then :)

Mary Kate

Posted on January 18th, 2014 at 12:09am

How old do you have to be to apply??

Dani Bernstein

Posted on January 23rd, 2014 at 12:54pm

Would love to hear more on your visit to Penn State! Can’t wait to see you here!

Amber Wade

Posted on January 29th, 2014 at 12:59pm

HI,

My Name is Amber Wade and I am currently a sophomore at Harvard! I saw that there was supposed to be a session here this past week but after checking with Campus Careers, I saw that it never happened. Is there going to be a rescheduled event? Thanks so much, if possible, I’d love an email to be able to get in contact with someone about this summer’s internship program. Thanks Again!

Nicole

Posted on February 15th, 2014 at 12:23am

Hi,

My name is Nicole and I am currently a junior! I was wondering when the internships are going to be posted to your website? Lilly Pulitzer is not visiting my school however, I believe I am a strong candidate and would like to apply!

Please let me know about any internship information possible!

Camila Moore

Posted on June 2nd, 2014 at 9:25am

Hello,
My name is Camila Moore and it is my dream to work in the Lilly Pulitzer community! I am really interested in becoming a writer for the blog, but I have one little problem.. I’m only a fifteen year old high school girl! Is there any way I would be able to work as an intern even though I’m not a University student yet? If not, I can’t wait until the day I am able to apply for this amazing job experience and hopefully a full-time career!

xx Camila

Lauren Burke

Posted on June 4th, 2014 at 3:26pm

Hi,
My name is Lauren Burke and Lilly Pulitzer has always been my favorite store. I have been wearing your clothes even since I was little. I was wondering if you had any openings for modeling opportunities. I am tall, skinny with blond hair and blue eyes. I have been going to the Lilly Pulitzer ( in the Pink ) in Nantucket, Massachusetts and tomorrow I am going to be shopping at the big 2014 warehouse Sale. It would be an honor for me to become a Lilly model. Hope to hear form you soon!!!

XX Lauren Burke