Lilly LOVES American Cancer Society

Posted on September 25, 2013 in More Fun by | 6 comments

In honor of the American Cancer Society’s 100th birthday, our Print Designers redecorated a portion of the Hope Lodge location in Atlanta. The Hope Lodge facilities provide cancer patients and their caregivers free accommodations when their best hope for treatment takes them away from home. We brought splashes of color, pops of print, and custom artwork to the Activity and Game Rooms to make Atlanta Hope Lodge feel like home away from home!

Check out the before and after photos below and make sure to ORDER our Murfee Scarf, Photodome Bangle & Necktie in “Lilly Loves Hope,” our exclusive American Cancer Society Print (20% of the sales price donated to ACS). Stay tuned for more Lilly & ACS fun next month!

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

Order our exclusive American Cancer Society product  (20% of the sales price donated to ACS):

Lilly Pulitzer American Cancer Society Product

Hope Lodge Photos by Deb Jansen Photography

Wendi and Jenny Unrein - JennyLU Designs

Posted on September 25th, 2013 at 9:29am

Love this!!!!! Great work!!!!!

Kate

Posted on September 25th, 2013 at 10:03am

Maybe lilly could make these pillows and sell them on their website and some of the profits could be sent to the American Cancer society

Jackie Hughes

Posted on September 25th, 2013 at 5:30pm

How absolutely wonderful~bittersweet to see “our” Hope Lodge~bless everyone there!!

Fonda

Posted on September 25th, 2013 at 5:42pm

Very refreshing and beautiful. I am sure the patients and caregivers enjoyed this so very much..I love Hope Lodges they are wonderful.

Lisa Brown

Posted on September 25th, 2013 at 5:56pm

Love it!! It helps to have a cheery environment!

Brands For Breast Cancer Awareness | ThePreppyMAG

Posted on October 4th, 2013 at 12:13am

[...] 2. Lilly Pulitzer: Lilly is by far my favorite brand out there and if you know me well this isn’t too hard to understand. I love Lilly because it is more than a clothing brand, it is a lifestyle brand. Having this print support Breast Cancer Awareness is not only a charitable effort but it is also a positive message for those like myself who try to embody what it means to be a “Lilly Girl.” They usually describe the “Lilly Girl” as always full of surprises, one who loves a good party, and always classy with poise. This adds another characteristic to the list, a girl who gives back to the community. If you ask me, what more could you ask for? [...]