College Recruiting Road trip

Posted on January 30, 2013 in More Fun by | 11 comments

Has it always been your dream to work for Lilly Pulitzer? Well 2013 may be your lucky year… This very second, we are kicking off our 2013 College Recruiting Road Trip. Our Human Resources team is looking to hire over-the-top-amazing summer interns and recent grads from some of the best universities across the United States of Lilly.

The team will be conducting on campus interviews at the following schools so be sure to sign up through your career services:

• University of Virginia- January 29th
  • Richmond University-January 30th
  • Savannah College of Art & Design- February 4th
  • Villanova University- February 5th (Business Career Fair) & February 6th (engineering career fair)
  • Penn State- February 5th (Supply Chain Management Career Fair)
  • Vanderbilt University- February 8th
  • University of South Carolina- February 13th
  • Duke University-February 14th
  • Georgetown University- February 19th
  • Drexel University- February 19th (Engineering Career Fair)
  • RISD- March 14th
  • Parsons- February 4th

Not coming to your school? No worries- we’re hosting local Meet & Greet events where you can stop by armed with your resume (we suggest dazzling us with your Lilly outfit and a mega watt smile):

• Pink Palm, Charlottesville- January 29th
  • Pink Palm, Richmond-January 30th
  • Pink Sorbet, Columbia- February 12th
  • Tysons Galleria Lilly Pulitzer Retail Store- February 19th
  • King of Prussia Lilly Pulitzer Retail Store- Stay tuned
  • Sophomore Luncheon- February 14th at Duke University

If you’re not able to dazzle us in person, dazzle us with your resume. Apply online at www.lillypulitzer.com/dreamjobs   As we are buzzing about, let us know you’re around…tweet with us at #lillydreamteam and if you spot the Lilly Jeep, be sure to Tweet a pic and tag us with #lillyroadtrip – we’ll give you a beep and a tweet back.  Of course, if you see us IN PERSON, tell us why you love Lilly!

xx, Dream [Jobs] Team

Kendra Gates

Posted on January 30th, 2013 at 4:25pm

Is there any way to apply for a summer internship online?

Thanks!

Tori B

Posted on January 30th, 2013 at 11:36pm

Come to Loyola University Maryland!!

We have soo many Lilly lovers, including myself, seeing as we did get rated one of the preppiest colleges by Princeton Review!!

I would be honored to hand you my resume in-person!!
Come visit please!!

Feel free to email me! :)

Ashley Stancil

Posted on January 31st, 2013 at 4:38pm

Please post the times for the meet and greets ASAP. I plan on driving three hours to come to the one at Pink Sorbet in Columbia on February 12, 2013. SO it would help to know ahead of time. Thanks so much. Have a Lilly day;)

Georgia Parker

Posted on February 4th, 2013 at 2:19pm

Come to Sewanee: The University of the South in Sewanee, TN!!! Lots of Lilly love over here! How can I apply to be an intern online, if I won’t be able to dazzle ya’ll in person?
Thanks so much,
Georgia Parker

Caroline Reynolds

Posted on February 5th, 2013 at 8:24pm

I would love to come to Duke to come meet the meet and greet team! Please post times!!!

Lilly

Posted on February 6th, 2013 at 5:27pm

Georgia- Dazzle us here… http://bit.ly/14EE3rw

Chandler Townsend

Posted on February 11th, 2013 at 12:12am

Clemson and Lilly Retail Rasberry Fizz would absolutely LOVE to have you! In the meantime, I hope to “dazzle” you with my resume. Hopefully it can take the place of the brand new Lilly I had hoped to wear to a possible meet and greet. Thank you for putting out this information, I cannot wait to submit my application!

Elizabeth

Posted on February 13th, 2013 at 2:26am

So disappointed that you’re not stopping by Wake Forest University. We thoroughly love our Lilly and have one of the top business programs in the country!

Heather

Posted on April 1st, 2013 at 8:33pm

Saint Joseph’s University loves Lilly!! Please let me know if an internship becomes available in the KOP area! I would be willing to stop by and hand my resume in person!! Thanks!!

D'Anna Stracuzzi

Posted on May 20th, 2013 at 6:09pm

Please come to University of Central Florida!!! <3 UCF loves Lilly!

Robin McAfee

Posted on September 18th, 2013 at 11:38am

Please come to Oklahoma State University in Stillwater, Ok.