2013 is ALL about the Party!

Posted on October 31, 2012 in Party, Style by | 7 comments

Tags:

This year we’re using print and color to toast all the occasions we celebrate in Lilly… consider this your invitation to the party of the year. Come visit us in store and online for monthly…weekly…daily events to celebrate. Cheers!

From Facebook to fan mail, we see millions of pictures sent in by Lilly Lovers. They are at special events with everyone decked out in their favorite Lilly – looking fabulous and ALWAYS smiling!

Life’s milestones are marked by a special Lilly – a new baby in her first little Lilly – summer memories memorialized by the pink floral bikini worn that eighth grade summer – the perfect little white Lilly dress that made you feel confident at your high school and college graduations – engagements, weddings and birthdays are all marked by an enchanting Lilly. Then, as a mom, all these special memories are re-lived by your daughter.

This cycle of Lilly is a series of parties and celebration! We recognize that no other brand is lucky enough to claim this happy title, so this year we’re using print and color to celebrate all these occasions. Please raise your glass to the essence of Lilly!

Naturally, we kicked off the year with a party of our own.  We hope you enjoy some of our favorite shots!

Life’s a Party – Dress like it!

Peggy Murray

Posted on November 25th, 2012 at 12:13pm

My sister and I attended Pompano Beach High School 1956to 1958. We lived in the winter in Deerfield Beach. Life those winters truly was a party. We both bought Lilly shorts and a wrap around skirt when I was there for a college break, must have been 1959. My daughter wore them through high school and still does today. (She is 48!) They never wear out and are always stylish. I love buying Lilly clothing for my 5 granddaughters. What a story. Congratulations. Peggy Murray

Mary

Posted on January 13th, 2013 at 1:10pm

My college roommate actually sewed for Lilly herself in the 1960′s. I will never forget the first time I went to the Lilly store on Worth Avenue. For years we would buy Lilly fabric and make our own dresses and skirted. I still am a huge Lilly fan and go into every store I can find. Yes I am in my 60′s but still seek out Lilly. It is my life style. Party and relax. Thank you Lilly!!!

Carol Brauninger

Posted on April 2nd, 2013 at 8:45pm

Bloomingdale{s told me last fall that they will not carry Lilly any more. I was in the store again and was happy to see new Lilly clothes.

Jordan Holt

Posted on December 2nd, 2013 at 2:09pm

I love Lilly prints. So cute and so fashionable.

Grace

Posted on December 27th, 2013 at 3:37pm

My father was the one who hooked me on Lilly (so really it’s all his fault ;) and I absolutely adore it. I visit the website every day, even when I’m not planning on shopping, simply because the bright colors and warm Floridian feel make my day every time. Thank you Lilly! xoxo

Ris

Posted on January 24th, 2014 at 12:46am

What dresses are pictured in these pictures??? Super cute, and I need some dresses for events!

Virginia

Posted on March 16th, 2014 at 7:57pm

We used to buy the bikinis at Buttons & Bows on PB.
Lilly is/was a great inspiration to the young, there are still a lot of peeps out there that don’t know Lilly. Our family & friends grew up with Lilly.
I Love It and always will!!
Thank you!