Lilly Pulitzer Agendas – An Inside Look

Posted on July 6, 2012 in More Fun by | 22 comments

SHOP Lilly Pulitzer Agendas

Lilly Pulitzer agendas make planning for everything in your life almost as fun as the events themselves!  We know a lot of you were interested in seeing the inside of some of our agendas so we’re happy to share those with you now.  Each of our agendas feature two pockets in the front, a section called “Dates to Celebrate” (don’t forget Nana’s birthday!), a “Reasons to Celebrate” page listing out all the 2013 holidays, and a section for important phone numbers & addresses.  All the agendas, except for the Soft Cover Monthly planner, feature 18 months and a page of stickers as well.

Our Jumbo, Large, Soft Cover and Small Agendas feature weekly detail pages and monthly at-a-glance calendar pages for each month – all in different Lilly Pulitzer prints.  The Jumbo Agendas (shipping later this month) are not pictured here but have the same calendar features as the agendas shown below:

This is the Large Agenda in You Gotta Regatta (pictured here is the weekly detail page):

Below is the Monthly Planner, which comes in a soft cover, and features 12 months with the monthly planner pages ONLY (shown here in Lilly’s Pink Dirty Shirley):  This is the only planner that is different than the others and begins in JANUARY 2013 vs. August of 2012.  The other 4 have BOTH the monthly pages & the weekly detail pages.

And, based on your feedback & requests, we’re are sooo excited to introduce the new sticker packs! You asked for more, more, more stickers so we’re happy to now offer stickers in Academic, Greek & Family theme packs to add to the fun of staying organized!  (available in-store now!)

And don’t forget, today is the LAST DAY to enter our Agenda sweepstakes to be entered to win a $500 gift card to lillypulitzer.com and YOUR BIRTHDAY printed in our 2013/2014 agendas!  Enter here by 3pm ET today!

Lindsay Schelhorn

Posted on July 7th, 2012 at 9:57pm

I love the agendas, but I think it is so bizarre that the planners are 17 month planners, and are always August to December. That means that if you buy a planner in August then you will not be able to use the end of the planner when the new ones come out in the next August or if you start in January then you miss the beginning of the new planner, both of which seem wasteful. To me, it would make a lot more sense to start them in both August and January (or alternate and still keep them for 16 months) so that we can use the whole planner!

Also, maybe in the future it would be helpful to add times into the larger planners. I am a busy graduate student and my whole life is dictated with what time I have to be somewhere and having the times written in would make things so much more organized! I am excited to see the jumbo planners though!

Mallory Cummins

Posted on July 9th, 2012 at 5:07pm

I think the 17 month agendas are genius because classes always start in August or right after and I don’t want to get a new planner right in the middle of the school year!! Love this inside look Lilly, thank you!!

alex wright

Posted on July 10th, 2012 at 9:47am

I agree with Lindsay! I like Calendars that runs through the school year. Most of us are either in school, or teachers. Having a calendar that runs like a student agenda would be helpful. Times would also be helpful too.

Something that would be nice for next year would be a traditional reusable agenda in a lilly print. I would really like to have something like that. I looks a little more polished than a paper style agenda.

Molly Loggins

Posted on July 10th, 2012 at 9:54am

These agendas are fab! Put in as many months as you wish! An August start month just gives me more room to plan lovely events on pretty paper! Why should I complain?! I’m not even a student or a teacher!

Anne-Caroline Taylor

Posted on July 11th, 2012 at 10:20am

Who says “most of us are either in school, or teachers.”?

LOL Probably not an accurate statement although it does obviously fit your life. I am neither a teacher nor in school.

Note: there is an error in my agenda… a missing page in the front section between October and November 2012 (I think it is these months, I don’t have mine in front of me but noticed it last night) so that only half of these months show….

Nikki Benson

Posted on July 11th, 2012 at 3:24pm

I just ordered my first Lilly planner in jumbo. I am a teacher, so I thought jumbo would be perfect–I could carry student papers right inside my planner if need be. Our school actually gives us really nice planners with a monthly and weekly overview, planning pages, and a gradebook, but I caved. A Lilly planner is just so much prettier. I’m going to use the other planner for lesson planning and grades! Maybe Lilly could make a teacher planner?? :) I CANNOT wait for the jumbo to get here in the mail!

Lindsay Schelhorn

Posted on July 15th, 2012 at 1:06pm

Don’t get me wrong, I love the 17 month agenda! I just wish one year it started in August, the next planner started in January and went for 17 months so there is never a time when the agendas overlap which results in not being able to use the whole thing. My concern is that it is never possible to use the entire agenda since you either leave the beginning or end blank when it’s time to get a new agenda.

I agree about using a reusable agenda! That would be great if there was a hard pattern and we could just buy refill sheets! Then it wouldn’t matter about whether the whole thing is used!

Kaila Walker

Posted on July 23rd, 2012 at 11:26am

Does the jumbo agenda also have dates to remember, contacts, notes, and stickers??

Leebaton

Posted on July 31st, 2012 at 3:50pm

How thick is the jumbo agenda? is it the same as the large or does it have the same thickness as a one subject notebook? If anyone knows that would be awesome!

Meghan

Posted on August 2nd, 2012 at 4:50pm

I am a high school student and i cant decide if i could get the jumbo agenda or the large agenda? I am afraid the jumbo agenda might be to big but i use a lot of space sometimes. Is the jumbo agenda as thick as the large agenda?

Jennifer

Posted on August 8th, 2012 at 3:08pm

I agree with a re-usable planner. That way, the early pages with the perpetual dates and names and addresses don’t have to be rewritten every year. Although I am pretty much an empty nester and a SAHW, I want the monthly planner. However I wish it started with August. My daughter is in college and is would be so much easier to have an August to August available as well as Jan to Dec. the one thing other than that is just 2 pages of 16 months (8 months per page) so that anything that needs to be planned can be put down such as vacations that may be planned more than a year out, go
Iday events for the next year and for college parents, graduation dates to be able to book hotels or other things. It also makes it easier to just glance at quickly to see if you already have an event on a certain day.

Also, I want to ask the same question as above. How thick is the jumbo agenda?

mlc

Posted on August 23rd, 2012 at 11:11pm

no more You Gotta Regatta Agendas?? This is my favorite print and it is no longer visible for online purchase…

JANR DOE

Posted on November 6th, 2012 at 2:53am

WHAR IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ON A A CHRISTMAS PRESENT ? YOU LOSE 3 MONTHS !!!!!

Whitney

Posted on January 30th, 2013 at 5:03pm

I love my agenda. <3 I've been using it for a while and I'm still obsessed with it!

Taylor

Posted on March 5th, 2013 at 11:06pm

When do the new 2014 agendas come out???

Aline

Posted on March 8th, 2013 at 7:01pm

I think the 17 month planners aren’t actually that of a bad idea. I just wished that the whole agenda would be used and no pages would go to waste! I’m hoping the 2013-2014 planners will fix that!

jailene

Posted on April 6th, 2013 at 3:08pm

CANT WAIT FOR THE 2013-2014 i really need a planner for school and i hope they have it out before i start school!

Samantha W

Posted on September 25th, 2013 at 7:56pm

What is the print for October 2013? I’m crazy about it!

Grace

Posted on January 6th, 2014 at 5:14am

will there be 2014-15 agenda?

Emma

Posted on February 28th, 2014 at 9:46pm

When do the 2015-2016 planners come out?

Ruthie

Posted on April 1st, 2014 at 7:08am

Where can I find a dirty Shirley one? For 2014-15

Anonymous

Posted on June 30th, 2014 at 5:20pm

I can’t decide between the Jumbo and the Large!! If you can help I am going into seventh grade and this would help so much!!