Lilly Pulitzer Sorority Representative Program

Posted on July 2, 2012 in More Fun by | 13 comments

Calling all Lilly Loving Greek leaders- we have some EXCITING news to share!  Lilly Pulitzer is looking for 14 Sorority Representatives (one from each of the organizations that have a Lilly print) who are committed to promoting our exclusively designed sorority collections to their Greek organization’s chapters across the country!  These lucky girls (because yes, it has some major perks!) will be in charge of facilitating Lilly Pulitzer’s relationship with their Greek organization nationally.  Check out all the program details below & find out if you have what it takes! Applications will be accepted through Monday, July 9 11:59pm EST.

The DEETS on being a Sorority Rep

•  Serve as a liaison between Lilly Pulitzer and your Greek organization nationally from August 1, 2012 to March 1, 2013 (7 month commitment)
  •  Execute a strategic marketing plan to drive sales of the Lilly Pulitzer sorority collection
  •  Participate in monthly conference calls with the Lilly Pulitzer marketing team
  •  Work with chapters across the nation to place group orders for their special events and educate them on upcoming product
  •  Use social media platforms to promote Lilly Pulitzer to your chapter nationally

The PERKS

• Gain experience in the fashion industry and exposure to an iconic brand (think Summer 2013 internship opportunities!)
  • Receive a welcome package featuring some of your sorority’s collection
  • Receive a $200 Lilly Pulitzer gift card at the end of the program and opportunities to earn more throughout the year!
  • Provide input to the merchandising team for the creation of new sorority product!

Do YOU qualify?

• Leader in a chapter of one of the fourteen Lilly Pulitzer sororities: Kappa Delta, Alpha Phi, Delta Gamma, Delta Zeta, Delta Delta Delta, Alpha Delta Pi, Kappa Alpha Theta, Kappa Kappa Gamma, Chi Omega, Pi Beta Phi, Phi Mu, Alpha Xi Delta, Alpha Omicron Pi, and Sigma Kappa
  •  Involvement in a variety of campus organizations
  •  Creative, energetic, driven, passionate, entrepreneurial, and all other traits that make up a Lilly girl!
  •  Full of lots of Panhellenic LOVE!
  •  Excellent time-management and communication skills

Application Timeline:

• Applications Open: July 2nd to 9th at 11:59pm EST (No late applications will be accepted!)
  • Phone Interview Finalist notified: Wednesday, July 18th (candidates will be notified about phone interviews via the e-mail address provided in the application)
  • Announcement of chosen 14 Sorority Reps: Friday, July 27th

APPLY HERE

Questions? E-mail sociallyyours@lillypulitzer.com  Subject Line: “Sorority Rep Program”

Jessy Dentino

Posted on July 2nd, 2012 at 6:34pm

OH MY GOSH I about died when I saw this! I already applied and have my fingers crossed! This would be a dream come true!!

Sara Jone

Posted on July 2nd, 2012 at 7:45pm

Wanting a print for Alpha Gamma Delta. We are Lilly girls too!

Samantha Jagust

Posted on July 5th, 2012 at 1:19am

Is this a position for only undergraduate members or does alumnae count?

Elizabeth Miller

Posted on July 6th, 2012 at 10:55am

I saw this via Facebook and freaked out!!! SOOO excited that I applied and hopefully will get the chance for this amazing opportunity! Love from ΔΔΔ

Kathryn

Posted on July 9th, 2012 at 4:01pm

I LOVEEE Lilly and it has been my DREAM to work in Fashion Marketing! I am such a Lilly girl I hope I get this!

Logan Herrick

Posted on July 9th, 2012 at 7:36pm

would LOVE this opportunity!!! i’m a PR major and Marketing minor!! and LOVE Lilly :) ADPi LOVES LILLY!

Lindsey Parady

Posted on July 9th, 2012 at 9:44pm

Can alum apply too?

Gloria-Ruth Finney

Posted on July 10th, 2012 at 12:16am

These 14 ladies will be so lucky to work with some of a girls favorite things – Lilly and their sorority!!! ΔΔΔ

Darlene Gates Stevensonon

Posted on July 10th, 2012 at 2:15pm

!35 Chapters of Alpha Chi Omega are hoping for a Lilly print of our own !!

Kaitlyn P

Posted on October 1st, 2012 at 4:12pm

Alpha Sigma Alpha wants Lilly letters! We <3 Lilly! (and I would love to be a brand rep for the BIGGEST ASA chapter nationally (University of Delaware- Delta Iota) and the BIGGEST chapter at our school!)
We are Lilly girls!

Melissa Munsey

Posted on January 9th, 2013 at 6:35pm

I am the President of the Comnunications Club at the University of Tennessee. Will there be anymore brand ambassador opportunities ? I would love to be a part of this ! Message me at melissamunsey@aol.com

Victoria

Posted on September 4th, 2013 at 8:06pm

IF ZTA GETS A LILLY PRINT ID BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO DO THIS!!!! Sounds beyond amazing!!!

Rachel Tripp

Posted on January 28th, 2014 at 3:24pm

My name is Rachel Tripp and I am very interest in being a Lilly Ambassador. I am Miss Hilton Head Island and a contestant in Miss South Carolina in June. I love Lilly and would love to be your voice. The funny thing is I already am.