Calling all Lilly Loving Greek leaders- we have some EXCITING news to share! Lilly Pulitzer is looking for 14 Sorority Representatives (one from each of the organizations that have a Lilly print) who are committed to promoting our exclusively designed sorority collections to their Greek organization’s chapters across the country! These lucky girls (because yes, it has some major perks!) will be in charge of facilitating Lilly Pulitzer’s relationship with their Greek organization nationally. Check out all the program details below & find out if you have what it takes! Applications will be accepted through Monday, July 9 11:59pm EST.
The DEETS on being a Sorority Rep
- Serve as a liaison between Lilly Pulitzer and your Greek organization nationally from August 1, 2012 to March 1, 2013 (7 month commitment)
- Execute a strategic marketing plan to drive sales of the Lilly Pulitzer sorority collection
- Participate in monthly conference calls with the Lilly Pulitzer marketing team
- Work with chapters across the nation to place group orders for their special events and educate them on upcoming product
- Use social media platforms to promote Lilly Pulitzer to your chapter nationally
- Gain experience in the fashion industry and exposure to an iconic brand (think Summer 2013 internship opportunities!)
- Receive a welcome package featuring some of your sorority’s collection
- Receive a $200 Lilly Pulitzer gift card at the end of the program and opportunities to earn more throughout the year!
- Provide input to the merchandising team for the creation of new sorority product!
Do YOU qualify?
- Leader in a chapter of one of the fourteen Lilly Pulitzer sororities: Kappa Delta, Alpha Phi, Delta Gamma, Delta Zeta, Delta Delta Delta, Alpha Delta Pi, Kappa Alpha Theta, Kappa Kappa Gamma, Chi Omega, Pi Beta Phi, Phi Mu, Alpha Xi Delta, Alpha Omicron Pi, and Sigma Kappa
- Involvement in a variety of campus organizations
- Creative, energetic, driven, passionate, entrepreneurial, and all other traits that make up a Lilly girl!
- Full of lots of Panhellenic LOVE!
- Excellent time-management and communication skills
- Applications Open: July 2nd to 9th at 11:59pm EST (No late applications will be accepted!)
- Phone Interview Finalist notified: Wednesday, July 18th (candidates will be notified about phone interviews via the e-mail address provided in the application)
- Announcement of chosen 14 Sorority Reps: Friday, July 27th
Questions? E-mail email@example.com Subject Line: “Sorority Rep Program”