These KDs girls were obviously in love with sisterhood and so cute we just had to show them off in our Sisterhood Spotlight! Check out their fun Pinterest board and find out a little more about these BEAUTIFUL girls.
1. School, Sorority & Chapter Name
Michigan State University (East Lansing, MI), Kappa Delta Sorority, Alpha Alpha Chapter
2. Size of your Chapter and date/year your Chapter was founded
113 sisters, founded on November 29, 1924
“Let us strive for that which is honorable, beautiful, and highest.”
4. The 3 Lilly items from the Spring Collection you’ll surely find in our closets are:
• The Kappa Delta Original Tote or Wristlet
• The Franco Dress
• Murfee Scarves
5. The Lillyest day of the year on our campus is definitely…
Definitely Sigma Chi’s (MSU Fraternity) Derby Days which is a weeklong philanthropy event benefitting Children’s Miracle Network and Huntsman Cancer Institute. Sigma Chi Gamma Psi Chapter’s 2012 Derby Darling is one of our very own KD sisters!
6. The 3 things we want PNMs to know about Kappa Deltas at Michigan State are:
• We are the most genuine group of friends who find beauty in the well-rounded and diverse lives of one another.
• Our chapter stresses the importance of leadership. Every member is involved in at least two other organizations on campus.
• Kappa Delta founded the national organization, Confidence Coalition. Our philanthropic endeavors are inspired to create a world of confident girls and women who embrace the belief that they can achieve anything!
7. Lilly Lovers would fit right in here because…
We are confident, vivacious women who find beauty in everyday routine, and live every day like it’s a celebration!
8. Did you know…
Only 2% of women think they are beautiful? Our chapter is working very hard to change this statistic. Just last week, we passed out 1,000 pins to MSU students and faculty members with inspirational and encouraging messages!
9. In one word, Alpha Alpha Kappa Deltas are... genuine!