From a quick look at their Pinterest board, we noticed the Alpha Phi girls at University of Oklahoma seemed to be well-rounded in the good-times department – hitting the beach, hitting the slopes and of course, hitting the parties! Since these were girls after our own hearts, we wanted to know a little bit more about them. We asked their Director of Chapter Facilities, Jennifer, to fill us in and here’s what she had to say about her ivy wearing sisters…
1. School, Sorority & Chapter Name
University of Oklahoma, Alpha Phi, Phi Chapter
2. Size of your Chapter and date/year your Chapter was founded
228 members, founded in 1917
“Union Hand in Hand” “All the Best Girls Wear the Ivy”
4. The 3 Lilly items from the Spring Collection you’ll surely find in our closets are:
a.The Alpha Phi Original Tote
b.The Maybell Dress
c.The Somerset Dress
5. The Lillyest day of the year on our campus is definitely… Bid Day because we love to showcase our Lilly fashion to our newest Phis!
6. The 3 things we want PNMs to know about Alpha Phi at the University of Oklahoma are:
a. We are a loving sisterhood with many traditions
b. We like to have fun while always being classy
c. Our Red Dress Gala philanthropy, which supports Women’s Heart Health, raised the most money of any Alpha Phi Chapter last Fall!
7. Lilly Lovers would fit right in here because… Alpha Phi’s love to sport all the wonderful Lilly prints during the year, especially our own!
8.Our favorite chapter tradition is…bonding with our sisters during recruitment!
9.In one word, Alpha Phis are…fun-loving!