Last week, when we opened up our Sisterhood Spotlight to all of you, Elizabeth, the Delta Delta Delta, Alpha Delta Chapter Vice President of Public Relations from Stetson University, was the FIRST person to e-mail us with a link to her Sisterhood Spotlight Pinterest board! (seriously, like within minutes of us posting!) How could we NOT feature these lovely Floridians?! Here’s a little more from the sunny Tri-delts of Stetson University!
1. School Name and Location
Stetson University; DeLand, Florida
2. Sorority & Chapter Name
Delta Delta Delta, Alpha Delta Chapter
3. Size of your Chapter and date/year your Chapter was founded
53 girls and March 30, 1918
“Individually Unique, Together Complete!” This describes our chapter perfectly!
5. The 3 Lilly items from the Spring Collection you’ll surely find in our closets are:
a. The Maybell Dress – this dress is so flattering and comes in 2 gorgeous colors!
b. The Buttercup Shorts – they are so lightweight and can be paired effortlessly with your favorite summer tank and a pair of wedges.
c. The Nicolette Dress – this beautiful white dress with a touch of the 1920s would be perfect for chapter, Initiation, or Bid Day!
6. The Lillyest day of the year on our campus is definitely…
Bid Day! Our Fall 2011 Bid Day was “Lilly” themed!
7. The 3 things we want PNMs to know about the Alpha Delta Chapter at Stetson University are:
a. We’re a sorority of only 53 girls but here at Alpha Delta we believe it’s all about quality, not quantity.
b. Alpha Delta is full of determined young women. All members are involved in at least two other organizations on campus and the numbers continue to grow!
c. Every member is special to us and contributes to the chapter in her own special way. From the school of Music to Division I athletics, our chapter is well-rounded and represented in all areas of campus.
8. Lilly Lovers would fit right in here because… Alpha Deltas are social butterflies with bright, sweet, and classy personalities. We live everyday like it’s a celebration and know the best way to have fun under the sun (just a little north of Palm Beach)!
9. We’re proud to say that… Jaclyn Stapp (Miss NY USA 2008 and Miss FL America 2004) was an Alpha Delta at Stetson University!
10. Our favorite chapter tradition is… singing “I Will Survive” by Gloria Gaynor. We scream it out, loud and proud, and always do our secret chant at the end!
11. In one word, Alpha Deltas are…fabulous!