We are very excited to launch a new research program here at Lilly called “The Lilly Pulitzer Chroniclers.” Our customers are some of the most passionate in the fashion industry and we absolutely love hearing from you. Our customers also happen to have A LOT going on in their lives (the ultimate social butterflies, you are!) and we truly want to understand more about what your every day looks like. We’re hoping you’ll let us take a peek inside your life by becoming a Lilly Pulitzer Chronicler! Find out more about this program and why you should apply today!
What is the Lilly Pulitzer Chronicler program?
The Lilly Pulitzer Chroniclers are a select group of women in key markets, chosen through an application process, who will participate in a year-long research program. Through the year, these selected members will be asked to provide us, through the use of photos and “journals,” a peek into their everyday lives. Our hope in conducting this research, is to truly understand the lives of our customers which will in turn, help us to create great product that will meet their lifestyle needs (and wants!)
Who are you looking for to be part of this program?
We are looking for a broad age range of women- anywhere from 18 (you have to be 18 to participate) to 80! Applicants must have the time to participate, provide their own camera, have a computer where they’ll be keeping their “journals,” and the ability to e-mail all documents as needed.
What will I get out of being a Chronicler?
Participants will be provided with a $200 Lilly Pulitzer gift card for every month they participate or a $2,400 year-end donation to the charity of their choice, whichever they prefer. But perhaps the most exciting thing the Chroniclers will get out of their participation is the opportunity to truly influence our design and product assortment by providing us with deep customer knowledge!
What will I need to do as part of the program?
1. Take photos! Take photos of yourself and your friends whenever there’s an opportunity. We want to see every day shots like going to class, work, the beach; even the grocery store! Of course, we’d love to see photos of you on more special occasions like parties, events, weddings, etc. We truly want to understand “a day in the life” of our Lilly girls!
2. Chronicle your activities. Using the pictures, create a “journal” about what’s going on in the photos. Where were you going? Who were you with? What are you doing? All the details that illustrate what a Lilly Lovers day is like!
3. Give us all the details! Tell us about the pictures you’re taking- Where are you going? Who are you with? What are you doing? We also want to know what observations you’re making. This could be something like, “I’ve noticed that more of my friends are wearing wide-leg pants now” or “I wish all my jackets had a cell phone pocket” or “I’m not sure I love the neon color trend.” This is the place where participants will share broader ideas, thoughts, wants, and needs to us.
4. Submit monthly journals. At the end of every month, participants will digitally submit their photos and reflections from the past 30 days to the Chroniclers program manager.
5. Participate in quarterly conference calls. Every three months, in coordination with our design process, participants will join us for a one hour call summarizing some of the findings the group has pulled together over the last few months and answering additional questions the team may have.
How do I apply?
Applicants will need to complete a questionnaire by Friday, March 9th by 9am. Lilly Pulitzer will sort through all the questionnaires and applicants who are selected, will be contacted by March 12th for a follow up interview. Final program participants will be chosen, notified and confirmed by March 16th. (dates may change)
If you have any questions about this program, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org