Up this week is another spotlight shining from inside the Pink Palace. Lauren Johnson, Business Development Associate and a forever Chi O and Wahoo from UVA, threw her chapter out as a must-feature (of course!), so here’s a little more from the ‘hoos in Charlottesville who live by the standard (at least on game day!) “Girls in Pearls and Guys in Ties”…
1. School Name and Location
University of Virginia; Charlottesville, VA
2. Sorority & Chapter Name
Chi Omega, Lambda Gamma Chapter
3. Size of your Chapter and date/year your Chapter was founded
149 members, founded on June 4, 1927 as the first nationally affiliated sorority at UVA
4. The 3 Lilly items from the Spring Collection you’ll surely find in our closets are:
a. The Whitaker Dress – this beautiful white dress would be perfect for springtime and initiation.
b. The Cassie Dress Slub in Bright Navy Bella – it would look great paired with an orange scarf for gameday. wahoowa!
c. The Allison Top – ideal for going to class or lounging on the lawn with sisters!
5. The Lillyest day of the year on our campus is definitely… Foxfield Spring Races – Charlottesville’s annual Steeplechase!
6. The 3 things we want PNMs to know about Chi Omega at UVA are:
a. We are a group of women with diverse interests and personalities, but a group in which this brings us even closer together rather than pushing us apart.
b. We will go to the ends of the earth to be with our sisters- literally- even meeting up while studying abroad in Italy, Spain, and Austria!
c. We are always genuine in our actions; you always know that what we say or how we act is how we truly are. We are not ones to put on a show for appearances sake, we know that we can do this because we feel comfortable enough around our wonderful sisters.
7. Lilly Lovers would fit right in here because… Chi Omegas are bright, fun women who are passionate about the things they love.
8. Did you know Chi Omega is the 2nd largest Women’s Organization, second only to the Girl Scouts of America??
9. Our favorite chapter tradition is Golf on Grounds, our Spring Philanthropy benefiting the Make-a-Wish foundation.
10. In one word, Chi Omegas are genuine!