We are VERY excited to introduce a new feature to our blog and on Facebook – Sisterhood Spotlight! All year, we will be sharing the spotlight with some of our favorite Greeks and letting them tell you a little bit more about themselves. We thought we’d kick-off our feature with the lovely ladies of Kappa Kappa Gamma from Rollins since they were kind enough to host us this week for our sorority print reveal! I’ll let them take it from here!…
1. School Name and Location
Rollins College, Winter Park, FL
2. Sorority & Chapter Name
Kappa Kappa Gamma, Delta Epsilon
3. Size of your Chapter and date/year your Chapter was founded
50 members – January 8, 1932
4. The 3 Lilly items from the Resort Collection you’ll surely find in our closets are:
a. Cassie Dress (great for going to class!)
b. Turquoise Coral Me Crazy Bikini (going to the pool in between classes!)
c. Kappa Kappa Gamma Murfee (of course!)
5. The Lillyest day of the year on our campus is definitely… Founders Day.
6. The 3 things we want PNMs to know about Kappa Kappa Gamma at Rollins are:
- Kappa sustains sisters in bad times, celebrates in good times and shares at all times.
- Kappa Kappa Gamma at its core is friendship, leadership and scholarship…an opportunity and experience for a lifetime.
- Kappa is everything more and nothing less.
7. Lilly Lovers would fit right in with the KKG at Rollins… because we are a classy, fun organization of women and our Lilly prints never go out of season in sunny Florida!
8. Any notable alums?
We’re proud to say that Janie Schoenborn (lucky us!), Peggy Kirk Bell, and Jane Blalock were Kappa Kappa Gammas of Rollins College.
9. Did you know… that the movie Sydney White was filmed on the Rollins campus?
10. Our favorite chapter tradition is… our chapter sleep over at the house with the new members on bid day.
11. In one word, Kappa is… fabulous!