So the most exciting part of our sorority print contest is over but the best is yet to come! We know, as you come down off yesterday’s high, you’re all landing in the same place – what’s next?!? So here’s a quick rundown of what’s in store for our print class of 2012.
- The print team will spend the next few weeks designing the prints
- Once the prints are completed, our team will work with each sorority’s national to approve the final designs
- After all prints have national & internal sign off, we will aim to reveal them publicly by the end of February (likely on Facebook!)
- Product design and production in March and April
- Product samples will be created, approved and photographed in May
- Pre-ordering should go live by June
- Product available by August! Just in time for back to school & Fall Rush!
*these dates may shift at any time as they are only estimates and goals to get you your prints!
In between these steps are about 1,000 more small steps, meetings, calls, hurried schedules, fabric samples, runs and buys and lots of planning – all part of a big team effort that turns this fun idea into a reality. Though this quick list doesn’t tell the full story of everything that goes into bringing these amazing prints to market, we do hope it illustrates the reason we can’t do every sorority all at once. And while we love, love, love adding new print classes and bringing excitement to the sorority program, we absolutely DREAD saying no to some of the most amazing girls and organizations. (Several of us on the team admitted to bad dreams and lost sleep over the delivery of the results! We care as much as all of you!)
Have we said thank you enough? Well honestly, it can’t be said enough. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for your energetic and spirited participation in our 2012 sorority program. We can’t wait to wow you with prints that will hopefully create a lasting legacy for you and your sisterhood. Welcome Alpha Omicron Pi, Alpha Xi Delta, Phi Mu, Pi Beta Phi and Sigma Kappa to the Lilly Print Class of 2012!