Posted on June 10, 2011 in Uncategorized by
June is a BIG month for us. Of course, it’s Lilly Lover Days & the warehouse sale, which are big all on their own but what’s extra special about June this year?? The Lilly Pulitzer furniture collection launches!!! You all have been patiently waiting while we’ve teased you with yummy pics of our happy, happy furniture line and now we’re happy to say- let the ordering begin!
Right now, product can be ordered online through Neiman Marcus and Horchow or through Palm Avenue, Raleigh (phone orders taken at 919-828-2980) Later this summer the line will also be available on lillypulitzer.com
It just so happens that this is a big month for Janie too – she’s moving!! So of course we wanted to know which Lilly Pulitzer pieces she would be filling her new home with (we think the timing is more than a coincidence!) Here’s the list of must-haves she wanted to share:
1. Marisol Jewelry Chest (MSRP $1,699) …because I collect vintage jewelry, I may need 6 of these!!
2. Tessa Chair (Custom Upholstery $$ determined by fabric) …Neeeed this (is THIS print)!! The perfect, chic, accent chair to flank my white sofa!
3. Boulevard Arm chair in Salmon Pink (MSRP $649) …these WILL be at either end of my dining room table. Pink lacquer is TDF and if you are going pink, you have to go Lilly!
4. Aster Writing Desk (MSRP $1,699) …eeee can’t choose white or mahogany. Love them both!!!!!
5. Tangiers bedroom collection (MSRP $899 – $2,999) …want it ALL. This collection is inspiring me to redo my bedroom. In white- modern but old school palm beach at the same time.