Barnum’s Animals and Lilly Pulitzer team up again!

Posted on April 15, 2011 in More Fun by | 16 comments

We had so much fun with the Barnum’s Animal crackers partnership last year that we called our friends at Kraft and brought it back with an adorable, updated design- just in time for our Lilly Loves the Arts celebration! And because of this year’s arts theme, we’ve brought this fun partnership full circle through our support of Urban Arts Partnership.

So the big question is… where are these [1.5 million!!] cartons going to be popping up?? Well…we’re not sure so we need YOUR help! We’ve created a Barnum’s Animals & Lilly Pulitzer Cracker Tracker (http://bit.ly/crackertracker) that allows you to share where you’ve discovered these colorful hidden treasures. Just type in your zip, add a description and voila- you’re queen of the Scavenger Hunt! And don’t be surprised if you see some popping up in Lilly Pulitzer retailers near you too- our stores have a few stashed in the back…

And we’d love to SEE you finding those boxes! We had so much fun seeing your pictures on Facebook last year that we hope you share with us again! Get your friends together and snap a quick photo of you with these colorful cartons because who knows…we may have some prizes stashed somewhere too!

Happy Hunting! Happy Munching!

Maureen Dever

Posted on April 15th, 2011 at 4:18pm

I just saw these in Target yesterday! I do not remember the print but I think it was the Lilet.

Kathleen Wicklund

Posted on April 19th, 2011 at 1:07pm

Saw them in the Lilly Store on Kercheval Avenue in Grosse Pointe, Michigan on Saturday, April 16th!!!!

Jill Olita

Posted on April 20th, 2011 at 3:10pm

Can’t find them in to Chicago Any help?

Judy Wright

Posted on April 24th, 2011 at 2:43pm

as an animal cracker collector, I watch the cookie aisle consistently. I was so pleased to find Lilly last year, and excited to find a new one this April. I share them in Easter baskets, and keep some to trade later. keep up the good work! There are so many wonderful things that could be put on the boxes, and I love the pastel colors.

Thanks, Lilly

Lilly Pulitzer YUM… « sephoraslut

Posted on April 25th, 2011 at 7:57pm

[...] an exceptional use of social media the marketing dept at Lilly Pulitzer blogged about the release of the cookies and introduced their clever “Cracker Tracker” powered by [...]

Tanya

Posted on April 28th, 2011 at 11:41am

Lindsay~ I HAVE to have these at my next shoot! Can you tell me where to find them (in NYC) pleaseeeee!

6 Cause Marketing Promotions You Can Learn From | Cause marketing for nonprofits

Posted on May 3rd, 2011 at 12:21pm

[...] year 1.5 million boxes of animal crackers are being distributed in Pulitzer-branded outlets. Barnum’s will make a donation to the Urban Arts Partnership, reflecting the Pulitzer [...]

Kathy

Posted on May 27th, 2011 at 10:03am

We were at the Lilly store at King of Prussia Mall in King of Prussia PA last evening. One of the sales woman saw my daughter getting a little impatient and offered her the animal crackers! My daughter was so excited! Super cute! Thanks to the kind sales woman!!

Trish

Posted on June 23rd, 2011 at 7:25pm

I found them in Big Pine Key, Florida at the CVS. What a surprise!

leah ryan

Posted on July 12th, 2011 at 3:01am

I need your help! I am desperate to find about 40 individual boxes of these. I am hosting a bridal shower for a friend who is an absolute lily fanatic. These would be the very best favors! If anyone can help me out please contact me directly at leah@sursi.com
Thanks to all,
Leah Ryan
Washington, DC area

sherry

Posted on July 13th, 2011 at 1:02pm

I found them at the BP Station at Cape San Blas Florida and also at the BP in Perry FLorida.

Kim C

Posted on March 14th, 2012 at 3:17pm

I found these at the Target in Conshohocken,PA.

Goosie Girl · Lily Pulitzer makes Goosie SMILE

Posted on June 18th, 2012 at 11:10am

[...] For a great read, and to see what else Lily is up to… check out the Lily Pulitzer BLOG and more on their involvement with Operation Smile 2011 Team Up with Nabisco [...]

Liz Hunter

Posted on August 13th, 2012 at 3:28pm

My daughter is turning 1 in September. I want her party them to be these animal cracker boxes, but I need 10 of them! Of course I can’t find them anywhere. Can anyone tell me where I might be able to find them? I live in Raleigh, NC.

Melisa

Posted on December 3rd, 2012 at 12:29pm

Please I desperately need to order these delightful cookies for my sons birthday party! Are they still being distributed? I am in the big city of New York. Any responses will be deeply appreciated!!!!

Rebecca Vann

Posted on December 5th, 2012 at 11:39pm

I’m in the same boat!!!!! Hoping these are still available for my girl’s first birthday party???