As fun as Lilly Pulitzer prints are all by themselves, the names of the prints are often just as cute and talked about. Boy oh boy are our designers clever! We thought we’d put you to the test this Friday and see if you knew the names of some of our favorite spring prints that celebrate fine art. And as if that wasn’t fun enough, we’re turning it into a contest! Here is how it will work:
- Take a look at the prints & note the number of each one
- Click through to the entry form here and fill out your contact info and the print names on the appropriate line.
- Once complete, submit your answers and cross your fingers!
- Participants who have named at least 10 out of the 12 prints correctly, will be eligible for the drawing and a winner will be chosen at random
- The winner will get to choose 1 item in a print that was featured in this contest! (we think choosing your prize will be the hardest part of this contest)
- Contest ends at 4:00 pm ET on Monday, February 28, 2011 (we thought you might need some extra study time this weekend)
- The winner will be notified via e-mail (please be sure to provide your e-mail in the entry form) by 6:00pm ET on Monday, February 28, 2011
- Please review sweepstakes rules here.
Start naming those prints now!
We think this prize is worth taking notes and studying for! Much more funon a Friday than studying for a test, filling out spreadsheets for your boss or reorganizing your shoe closet. Good luck and have fun!