Spring 2011 Catalog – We’d Love Your Feedback!

Posted on February 16, 2011 in More Fun by | 8 comments

Ahhhh SPRING! Just saying the word makes me smile…really big! Something else that makes me smile is our spring catalog – which has been popping up in mailboxes across the country…hopefully yours is one of them (fingers crossed). Well, what do you think?! I surely hope you have fallen as hard as we have here at Lilly Pulitzer HQ. From the photo shoot to the printing press, catalogs are truly a work in progress for many, many months. When I get to hold one in my hand, feel the paper and flip the pages – I can honestly say that after witnessing the process from start to finish, it is the BEST feeling in the world! Here are some photos from our photo shoot so you, too, can get a peek at this project as it has evolved to the book you have (I hope) on your coffee table!

A little birdie told us here at the Pink Palace that you are, indeed, as ready for spring as we are and have already stopped in to a Lilly store near you to buy your favorites from the spring line (or maybe even put in an order for something that has not quite yet arrived). But, we don’t just want to listen to a little birdie. We want to hear it from YOU because you matter most. Please take a moment to fill out our survey and tell us what you think when you flip the pages…we are going to stick to our mantra here and let you know that we believe “too much is never enough” when it comes to feedback. We have heard over the years that Lilly fans love to hold on to their catalog for years to come and we want this tradition to continue…well, FOREVER. So, let us know your thoughts (you could win 1 of 2 small prizes!) – we CANNOT wait to hear from you!

Click here to go to our survey!

See sweepstakes rules here.

Abby Dobson

Posted on February 16th, 2011 at 12:45pm

Adore the 2011 Spring Catalog…Lilly makes “MY WORLD BETTER”!

Pan's Garden

Posted on February 16th, 2011 at 1:14pm

we sure do miss seeing our Men’s collection!!! but springs is poppy and beautiful!!!

Allie von Summersverb

Posted on February 16th, 2011 at 1:26pm

Luuuved the catalogue and miss you terribly on Cocodot…XXOO

Alyson

Posted on February 17th, 2011 at 4:47pm

Can you please let me know where I can purchase Lilly art work like behind the model in the photo above?

Claudia

Posted on February 17th, 2011 at 5:06pm

The clothes for Spring are so adorable! Cna’t wait to shop them!

Barbara

Posted on February 21st, 2011 at 7:12pm

I have been wearing Lilly for years; my mother wore Lilly in the 1960s! I still love the dresses, however they are much shorter now. I am 5′ 7″ and 125 lbs, but I feel that these dresses are too short for someone my age (56). Would it be possible to offer some dresses that hit to just above the knee?

Jen

Posted on July 7th, 2011 at 3:07pm

I feel the same as the lady in the previous post. I am 5’7″ and 130 lbs and 36 years old. I just received the Sully dress, and it’s really short! If I bend over ever so slightly to scratch my knee or something, the world gets quite a view :( I’m so disappointed because this dress is very cute but just not functional at all. Not only is it not functional, but it’s really not fashionable on a girl my age or a mom who has to bend over/squat quite a bit to tend to her kids. It would be perfect if it hit just above the knee! Please consider this!!

Kaley

Posted on February 27th, 2013 at 1:45pm

I love all of the new dresses. My only complaint woud be that they are too short… I am 5’10 and 16 years old and i don’t feel that the short length of these dresses would be appropriate on someone as young as myself.