Where in the World Update….

Posted on August 3, 2009 in More Fun by | 6 comments

It has been a BUSY summer here at the Pink Palace. Joanna kicked it off with a trip to Barcelona and the south of France. Those of you who guessed Barcelona were correct! What gave it away? She then headed north to a small french village and enjoyed bike rides on the dusty village streets and long nights relaxing by the pool with family and friends. Where 4 women offered to buy the Lilly dress (in euros) of her sister’s back! Next up I headed north to my homeland of Cape Cod. Two weeks on the lower Cape is heaven. Sand, saltwater and seafood the ultimate summertime getaway. Those of you who guessed Wellfleet…correct again! (Try the Pearl it’s a great new resto on Wellfleet Harbor.) After that, some of the crew was off to the Hamptons, dining amongst the stars and yoga class sitting next to Paul McCartney? The East Hampton Lilly Store even got a little face lift with some Lilly-fied touches on a visit from the Print Team…. Where have you been this summer? Share some of your adventures in Lilly. As Fall is approaching some fabulous trips are in the works for more members of the Lilly team, be sure to stay tuned to our latest adventures!

Cheers!

Katy O'Connor

Posted on August 4th, 2009 at 1:12pm

I am LOVING the earings of the girl in the green dress!! those are so fablous!

You Frivolous Mommy!

Posted on August 7th, 2009 at 5:49am

I love this post! Do you think we could bring Lilly to Greece, too? I have found a Lilly picture of me in that happy, elephant print blouse, a few years back…Lovely! Will post it on my profile, before the summer is over!
Our summer vacation traditionally includes August, though we did take a couple od short ones. Love Lilly&summer!
Be happy, Lilly Team!

Bianca

Posted on August 7th, 2009 at 9:46am

Trisha,
I love the vacation Lilly pictures!! Who makes the jewelry you guys were wearing? I LOVE the earrings!!! Would you mind sharing your”source” ;-)

Janice Gibson

Posted on August 8th, 2009 at 2:44pm

Love this photo. Everyone looks so Posh!

Royaltygirl

Posted on August 12th, 2009 at 3:42pm

Ladies, you could be the new Lilly models! Those earrings are amazing!

kelsi sterling

Posted on September 6th, 2009 at 11:50pm

I love your clothes. Im a petite woman and can find so few things that fit me and compliment my small frame. i woudl love to model for you. to show women that you can be tiny and still attractive.