Sorority Soiree!

Posted on July 14, 2009 in More Fun by | 9 comments

Last week we hosted an on-campus event at a local DZ sorority house and brought the Lilly store to them! 30 girls sipped cocktails and shopped racks hand picked for them! Girls who spent over a certain amount were able to place an order for a polo with their letters on it! We had so much fun that we’d love to party with more of you! We can come to you or you can take over your local Lilly store for private shopping. Let us know if you’re interested. Send your sorority, school and contact info to service@lillypulitzer.com. Hurry get on our Fall calendar to make sure your sisters are stylish for the school year!

Cheers!

The Pink Tutu

Posted on July 14th, 2009 at 2:27pm

This sounds like so much fun! Oh how I miss those sorority days. A Lilly polo + letters = Fabulous!
thepinktutu.blogspot.com

Caroline

Posted on July 18th, 2009 at 10:48pm

Those polos with letters are precious! I just finished two years travelling as a consultant for my sorority. I’ll have to spread the news! :)

Hopsy

Posted on July 22nd, 2009 at 9:25am

The Dallas Lilly store did a very similar event for the SMU chapter of Kappa and what a hit it was! I LOVE the Lilly sorority shirts and even though my college days have come and gone I still wear mine with pride!

joni james

Posted on July 22nd, 2009 at 1:18pm

Can I buy the letters online? My sorority colors are pink and green and the other graduate members would be green with envy if I had that shirt.

Ashlyn Stallings

Posted on July 25th, 2009 at 6:26pm

Go ADPi! We did this event with So Pink Lilly Pulitzer store in Birmingham this past semester–so fun. Love the polos.

I agree with joni james. Would y’all ever think of having jerseys available?

Missy Fussy

Posted on August 1st, 2009 at 2:34pm

This makes me miss my sorority days too. I was never lucky enough to have my letters on a Lilly, though!

Katester

Posted on August 12th, 2009 at 10:31am

I would looooooooooove Lilly letters!!! I wish I could get some!

Lauren

Posted on August 12th, 2009 at 9:36pm

Those are my old sorority letters!!! WOW! That sure brings back some memories of my college days!

Mary Simeoli

Posted on July 7th, 2010 at 8:37am

Are there any more of the ADPi lettered polos? I know they’re almost a year old now but it seems like by the time I received my bid they were sold out everywhere!! I just love them!!