Facebook Fans Visit LPHQ

Posted on June 5, 2009 in More Fun by | 6 comments

We had so much fun with our Facebook Fans this week! We first of all want to thank everyone for helping on our quest for 13,000! As you know about a week ago, we challenged Lilly Lovers everywhere to expand our Lilly Family. If we met our goal, 20 lucky fans were going to be invited to have a private tour of the corporate office. Although we were 100 fans away from reaching our 13,000 facebook fans goal on Tuesday night…we were SO impressed with the enthusiasm from our fans (and always love an excuse to throw a party), that we decided to pick 20 lucky Facebook fans anyways. 5 fans were able to make it wednesday and we had another 11 today. On Wednesday, Scott Beaumont, CEO, gave a history of the brand on and tour of the building while Rebecca one of our print designers wow’ed them with upcoming prints for next summer. They also got a sneak peak of the Resort ’09 line! There were squeals of excitement, lots of smiles, and of course hugs to go around.

We’re already up to 13,650 fans today… how quick can we get to 25,000? Suggestions? Facebook@lillypulitzer.com

Her Preppiness

Posted on June 6th, 2009 at 8:44am

Message The tour looks fabulous!!! I am glad that everyone enjoyed. I think that you should contain your Facebook campaign and reward and pick more people to tour headquarters.

Kappa Prep

Posted on June 6th, 2009 at 11:10am

Oh my goodness, what a treat! I think a tour of headquarters is the ultimate treat!!! I am glad everyone enjoyed their time and I hope the sale was a HUGE success!!

Janice Gibson

Posted on June 9th, 2009 at 6:01am

Those are lucky ladies…to tour the Lilly Headquarters! I know they were all so excited–what a thrill for them!

Muffy Martini

Posted on June 11th, 2009 at 2:17pm

What fun! I am sure it was a thrilling experience for all.

Tamara

Posted on June 14th, 2009 at 9:26am

Thanks again for such an amazing tour! I can’t stop talking about The Pink Palace. The ride in the Lilly jeep was wonderful, too. Thank you so much!

The Pink Tutu

Posted on June 15th, 2009 at 2:15pm

Oh how fun! What a happy day for these fellow Lilly lovers – I’m sure they had the time of their lives. They all look so darling in their Lilly! Cheers to their tour!!
- thepinktutu.blogspot.com