Happy Easter Weekend!

Posted on April 10, 2009 in More Fun by | 8 comments

It’s the perfect weekend to get everyone decked out in Lilly! From our family to yours we hope everyone has a Colorful Easter!!

Please send us some pics from your celebrations :) A big thanks to Paige in Print Design for our one of a kind Lilly art!

Cheers!

Muffy Martini

Posted on April 10th, 2009 at 5:36pm

What a LOVELY piece of art!!!! It would be SO charming on an Easter card! A very Happy Easter to you as well!

xoxo,
Muffy

BLC

Posted on April 11th, 2009 at 11:38am

Hi TM! Happy Easter you and yours!! I hope it’s spEGGtacular! Xoxo-BLC

donna

Posted on April 12th, 2009 at 8:39am

EGGceptional art work!!!

I will be having a very Colorful Easter as I am wearing a great Lilly outfit for Easter Brunch today.

It’s the Indigo Blue/Franklin Field, Sophia Skirt with the matching blazer.
It’s from a Late Summer line from several years ago.
This is the first time I am wearing it (as it finally fits me) so that is why I am actually able to give the name of the skirt as the tags are still on it.
I do keep all of my tags but have yet to write on them my own explanation of the garment to remember what each one is officially named.

Also, I am wearing a white cap sleeve cotton collared shirt that has a sash that can be tied around the neck and into a bow.

A pair of pink and white spectator shoes and matching bag with a gold chain will pull it all together.

Hope everyone has a Happy Easter!!!

Carly Heitlinger

Posted on April 12th, 2009 at 8:57am

That Lilly print is absolutely darling :)

I’m wearing a white Lilly dress for Easter brunch this morning!

HOPPY EASTER
-College Prepster

Mallory Ann

Posted on April 12th, 2009 at 8:37pm

Love the Lilly print! Happy Easter all!

~ Mallory Ann

Annie

Posted on April 13th, 2009 at 9:56am

Did you notice that Meredith Viera is wearing a Lilly coat this a.m. for all the outdoor segments? I only know it’s a Lilly because I own it! It’s a bright kelly green, wool, belted, knee lenghth coat from two seasons ago. It looks great on in real life, and it looked fabulous on TV!! Just thought you would like the heads up! I would post a still, but I can’t find one on the today show site anywhere! Have a great Monday!

Allie in G'town

Posted on April 14th, 2009 at 7:44pm

Love that illustration!

donna

Posted on April 15th, 2009 at 8:44am

I did notice that green coat on Monday but didn’t know that it was a Lilly.

It’s always exciting when recognizing people wearing Lilly.
When I’m out and see someone in Lilly, I always say, “I like your Lilly!”
They, too, are excited that you know it’s Lilly and it always starts up a conversation.