Martha Mayhem!

Posted on March 11, 2009 in More Fun by | 12 comments

What an amazing day!!! Lilly Lovers flooded NYC today at the Martha Stewart Studios in Chelsea. People showed up hours before just to get in line to check-in. The show was filmed LIVE! We were told by Joey, Martha’s audience manager, we were the best audience she has ever had and of course the most colorful! The audience walked away with some sweet goody bags too!! You can enter to win the audience gift bag on our homepage now. I was thrilled to meet some loyal Lilly bloggers and all of our Lilly fans. What an amazing and colorful group of people!! Thank you to all! And for everyone who was joining us in spirit be sure to check Facebook for fan photos, here for more pics and the Lilly website for further coverage details.

Donna

Posted on March 12th, 2009 at 11:47am

Curious to know if the last picture in this group was taken in the Lilly store in Manhattan?

Hopsy

Posted on March 12th, 2009 at 12:12pm

This was just TOO MUCH FUN! I had the most amazing time celebrating Lilly! Thank you all for your hard work!!

Nina

Posted on March 12th, 2009 at 1:51pm

Hi!!! I really wish I would have been able to attend all the parties and the show. I was sad the whole time. Next time!!! Love all the pictures and everyone looks absolutely adorable!! Thanks for sharing. I’m getting a DVD of the show from one of the other bloggers because my DVR didn’t record {left even more sad}. I entered to win the gift bag and am really hoping I win so that I can at least pretend I was there!! Thanks again for sharing. Nina http://accordingtonina.com

p.s. I would love to add an Lilly Image link to my new page… let me know what you think!!

Kate Nautical by Nature

Posted on March 12th, 2009 at 2:01pm

BEST DAY EVER!

Amy

Posted on March 12th, 2009 at 2:01pm

Me and my two friends are still in full “lilly” mode after attending the party Tuesday night, the taping and after party on Wednesday and unpacking all of our goodies when we landed at home last night!!! I can’t wait to view it on Fine Living tonight!!!Thank you so much for the wonderful time and fabulous memories!!

Paula

Posted on March 12th, 2009 at 8:32pm

I just caught the show tonite!

How great!!! I really wish I could have been there!

I am headed to KOP on Monday to see the Retrospective so that will be almost as good as my two favorite things Lilly and MARTHA!

Worthy

Posted on March 12th, 2009 at 10:15pm

Hopsy certainly stole the show! How cute is she? What a great show to really draw in some newbies – I cannot believe Martha didn’t know more about Lilly?!?!?

Donna

Posted on March 14th, 2009 at 9:55pm

I just looked at Hopsy’s site.
It is really something!!!
Just reading about her time on The Martha Show and and at the after party at the Lilly Store in New York was so interesting.
She surly is an asset to the world of Lilly Pulitzer.
She handled herself so well when Martha was talking to her too. Everyone really did.
Also, the website from Miss Janice is phenomenal.
This all has been a lot of fun.
Thanks!!!!

Maureen

Posted on March 15th, 2009 at 3:55pm

I so wish I could have been there. looks like everyone had such fun. Such pretty colors. I set aside my morning on Wednesday to watch and I set to record the show as well.

cindy : quaint

Posted on March 15th, 2009 at 5:11pm

it was great to see the show … i’m going to post about some of my lilly treasures on our blog this tuesday!

Beth Dunn

Posted on March 15th, 2009 at 5:22pm

Can’t wait for the jubilee party at King of Prussia on Monday. Hope to meet you! xoxo

Teresa Putnam

Posted on March 15th, 2009 at 8:29pm

The Martha Lilly show was great!! Not too many people outshine Martha but I think the Lilly girls did it with no problem. With all these great blogs too have the Lilly people seen the Lilly blogs on http://etiquettewithmissjanice.blogspot.com/ ? Miss Janice did a whole fun Lilly-fied luncheon and fashion show in honor of Miss Lilly P. and her fabulous prints. All the pictures are awesome. Y’all should check it out. I think you may have some new Lilly customers after that post. LOVE LIlly!
Teresa Putnam, Evans, GA