T-16 Hours ‘Till Martha…

Posted on March 10, 2009 in More Fun by | 8 comments

Lilly Pulitzer Lovers are 16 hours away from taking over the Martha Stewart Studios in NYC. Incase you couldn’t tell we are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!! We will be blogging, tweeting, snapping photos, filming and dancing in the streets of New York tomorrow. Check your local t.v. listings to find out what time the Martha Show airs near you.  And of course join us at 1020 Madison Ave for the after party!

Cheers!

Grove Gal K

Posted on March 10th, 2009 at 11:05pm

have fun! wish i could have made it to nyc but K is the boss. you are much too kind!

KK

Posted on March 11th, 2009 at 4:58pm

The show was so fabulous today- it was fun seeing all of my favorite preppy blog pals in their Lilly best too! Cheers to a great event. I can’t wait to see pictures on everyone’s blogs soon!

Susan Kelley

Posted on March 11th, 2009 at 5:24pm

The show was delightful, and what wonderful goodies for everyone in the audience! Congratulations on a stellar event!
:-)

Kate Nautical by Nature

Posted on March 11th, 2009 at 6:38pm

I am in the airport and can’t believe I was just at the show today. AMAZING! I had a blast. Thank you!

Donna

Posted on March 11th, 2009 at 8:13pm

Great job on Martha today!!!
It was so nice to see the audience in all of their Lillys.
Really enjoyed watching how a Lilly print is born.
Martha seemed to really enjoy it too!!
Very nice of Lilly Pulitzer in giving the McKims and other giveaways.
Will be at my local Lilly Store in the next couple of days to buy something new.
I always feel happy when wearing Lilly!!!!
Thanks!!!!

marianne gorelick

Posted on March 11th, 2009 at 8:26pm

The show was fabulous!!!! Everyone looked great. Cannot wait to see more pictures.

Marianne

Susan Kelley

Posted on March 11th, 2009 at 8:47pm

We just have to add one quick thing: have you seen the photos of the luncheon Miss Janice hosted today in honor of the show? Having just seen the pictures on her blog, I am thinking everyone will want to see how the tables were set, the girls in their Lilly dresses, and more. It truly is remarkable!

I asked permission from Miss Janice to share, and she said ‘yes’ so here is a link: http://tinyurl.com/aaalla

Enjoy!
tp

BLC

Posted on March 11th, 2009 at 10:46pm

Oh la la was this fantastic!!!! I promise … today was a better hump day than normal because LP + MS = FUN FUN FUN!!! Many thanks. Xoxo-BLC