The Martha Madness Continues…

Posted on February 27, 2009 in More Fun by | 6 comments

Running through next Thursday, March 5th we will be holding an enter-to-win event in our Retail Stores, Via Shops, and participating Major Department Stores for 3 Lucky Lilly Lovers. Each winner will receive a PAIR of tickets to the Martha Stewart Show, roundtrip airfare to NYC and hotel accommodations.  The drawing will occur on Friday, March 6th, giving you just enough time to plan your favorite Lilly Look.

We are also excited to announce an all-day Lilly Pulitzer Loves Martha Party at our Madison Avenue retail store!!! Cupcakes and Cocktails will be served. Come mingle with members from the Lilly Pulitzer team along with our print designers who will be doing live demonstrations. Even if you can’t make the show stop on by. You know we love a party!

Cheers and Happy Friday :)

Beth Dunn

Posted on February 27th, 2009 at 2:05pm

Have so much fun! That sounds adorable. I hope to get the NYC store soon. Will you be at the jubilee event at The King of Prussia store? I’d love to meet you. Have fun on Martha! I’ll be watching. xoxo

Hopsy

Posted on February 27th, 2009 at 3:16pm

SO excited to come by aftwerwards! I already posted a little something on my blog and will do another post as well! YAY!

Amy Moore

Posted on February 27th, 2009 at 6:20pm

Can’t wait to join in on all the fun!!!! As we just launched the new fab-u-lilly optical collection I’ll be there in full swing cocktail in hand!

KK

Posted on February 27th, 2009 at 10:32pm

I sooo wish I could be there at the Martha show and at the “after party” in the NYC Lilly store!! I can’t wait to hear all about it on Hopsy and Cancer Suck’s blogs! Have a prep-tastic time!

Muffy Martini

Posted on March 1st, 2009 at 11:16pm

How very exciting! Jubilee is proving one of the best collections EVER!

Tamara

Posted on March 5th, 2009 at 12:24pm

My girfriends and I are finalizing our NYC plans for our Lilly adventure. We are counting down the days! Can’t wait for the cupcakes and cocktails. I just got my Jubilee catalogue and am in love with the floppy sun hats and long skirts.