Martha Update!

Posted on February 23, 2009 in More Fun by | 7 comments

Good Morning and Happy Monday All!

We wanted to give you a Martha update…the show is slated for March 11th and I just received word from someone at Martha that they need to know what we’ll be wearing! As you can imagine this is a VERY hard task for us Lilly girls. We have to choose our outfits this far in advance- yikes!!!

To all of you who have written me asking other ways to get tickets, sadly I have nothing for you. We were in the same boat and could only get a few tickets for people from The Pink Palace. Please by all means, show your support and tune in for the show. I will also be sure to post some behind-the-scenes and out-take pics!

Now, for everyone that is going… WHAT ARE YOU WEARING!?!?!

Suzanne

Posted on February 24th, 2009 at 9:40am

This is a difficult desicion! It will be cold, so I’m leaning toward a fall/winter Lilly ensemble. I’m thinking of wearing my Andrey dress and Bess turtleneck.

Are you Lilly ladies going fall/winter or spring/summer?

Amy

Posted on February 24th, 2009 at 10:46am

As of right now I am planning on cold weather and wearing some winter Lilly…. black and white Be My Guest mason top, black pants, snazzy shoes and throwing in some preppy pink with my pink Hammersticth bag and pink tied up cuff. I am going to take the Florida Loop shift just in case Lilly brings sunshine for us! Can’t wait!!!!!

Hopsy

Posted on February 24th, 2009 at 3:54pm

I had the hardest time picking an outfit! Though it will be cold in the city I just felt compelled to whip out some Spring Lilly. It is the hot pink and lime green that are oh so Lilly to me and you just cannot go wrong with a shift. I am wearing a 2000 lime green shift with hot pink palm trees! I have pink shoes to match and a Lilly sweater in case I am chilly. I will also sport my pink wool Lilly coat, a pink bag with my Jubilee scarf tied to the handle and BIG pearls!!! I am SO excited, TWO WEEKS!

Kate

Posted on February 25th, 2009 at 12:32am

I am with Hopsy-I am bringing out spring! I am still deciding between two dresses. One thing I know for sure: my anchor bracelet ;)

Emily

Posted on February 25th, 2009 at 9:44am

I still am unable to decide. I was thinking fall, but when I think Lilly I just can’t help but think of my favorite Spring/Summer dresses. I think that I will probably wear the Sandpiper Dress from the Resort Collection. It has the fun spring/summer colors, but still has sleves, so hopefully I won’t freeze to death. I wanted to wear a pair of McKim’s, but with the weather I just don’t think that will be possible.

Tamara Stergion

Posted on February 26th, 2009 at 7:41pm

Message
I am going all out Jubilee with my new Saemus dress in multi lagoon blooms and the metallic inner circle wedge shoes. Just covering up to the hill while outside in line. Do you know how I can get an invite to the VIP after taping event that Hopsy wrote about on her blog? Pink and green with excitement!!!

Joanne MacDonald

Posted on March 8th, 2009 at 11:46pm

Message
I am so lucky to be going to the Martha/Lilly show! I am wearing a dress from the new Jubilee Spring line. It is the Lovell shift in Tiger Lilly with the Paley cardigan, Off the Cuff and Twist My Wrist bracelets, Color in Bloom ballet flats in green and the matching Novelty handbag. Of course I will have my Lilly umbrella to shed the New York rain while waiting in line. Top to bottom Lilly. Can’t wait to see the “colorful life” audience. See you there for all the fun!