Have You Heard?

Posted on February 5, 2009 in More Fun by | 8 comments

We’re doing a stationery line, (and wrapping paper, journals, coasters, cards, party favors, etc.)!!! And… it’s sooo awesome. It’s hitting stores soon- sorry we¬†can’t give you more details than that for now but all you need to know is that it’s already all the buzzzz around here and everywhere else people are getting a sneak peak!

Kate

Posted on February 5th, 2009 at 6:57pm

I just pre-ordered some from the Preppy Princess. Can’t wait to get it!

Nina

Posted on February 5th, 2009 at 8:43pm

I’m dying for you to release it!!! Where will we buy? What about the blogs that are posting it for sale now? Thanks so much!!! By the way, I have a new blog-abode… http://www.accordingtonina.com!! I’ll most definitely continue the Lilly-Love at the address!!

BLC

Posted on February 7th, 2009 at 2:45pm

Hi TM! Yesterday, after our girls-only-lunch we swung in Swoozie’s and much to my surprise (okay, overwhelming enjoyment) they were in the process of displaying the LP stationary. Oh, you better believe I did round one (wrapping paper, picture frames, and the pictured coasters). I assure you, many many many more rounds to come! Thanks for sharing and I am LOVING the line. Cheers! Xoxo-BLC

The Pink Tutu

Posted on February 8th, 2009 at 5:06pm

I am so excited about the stationery line!! I can’t wait to redo my cubicle at work so it will look more pink and cheery. What fun!

Her Preppiness

Posted on February 9th, 2009 at 8:28pm

MessageLove the stationary. I bought a bunch of stuff at the King Of Prussia store last Thursday. It is great!!!!

Please check out my blog-www.preppy50andlovinglilly.blogspot.com

Erin Black

Posted on February 14th, 2009 at 12:26pm

Love it! Super cute.

I have a blog, too!

-E

The Preppy Princess

Posted on February 15th, 2009 at 5:41pm

We are crazy about the Stationery & Gifts collection! It is just fabulous!

Besides loving it for personal reasons, it is rapidly becoming the top seller in our online store, it is flying out the door! We are so thrilled to be carrying it!
tp

Beth Dunn

Posted on February 17th, 2009 at 10:31pm

I love it! I only use my stationary for absolute best thank you notes as they are my fav! xoxo