Martha, Martha, Martha!

Posted on February 4, 2009 in More Fun by | 13 comments

OMG! We are sooo excited! The Martha Stewart Show is going to do another segment on Lilly Pulitzer this Spring! They loved our dog collars soooo much that they are going to have us back on the show AND….. they want Lilly Lovers in the audience too!

Stay tuned for more details on how you can get on the show!

emily

Posted on February 4th, 2009 at 5:56pm

So exciting!! I requested tickets on Martha’s website, but if you have a better way to get them FILL ME IN!

Kate

Posted on February 4th, 2009 at 9:38pm

I requested tickets through Martha’s website too. How fun!

Amy

Posted on February 9th, 2009 at 3:42pm

I requested tickets as well!! I would love to be a part of that show!

Melissa

Posted on February 12th, 2009 at 1:01pm

I am off to request tickets…now. I’d even fly in from Chicago. Anything for Lilly!! What fun! Thanks for the heads up!

Amy

Posted on February 13th, 2009 at 2:28pm

I just got my email…. I’M GOING!!! This is going to be the ultimate girls trip!

emily

Posted on February 13th, 2009 at 4:23pm

I GOT TICKETS! YAYYYYY!

Tamara Stergion

Posted on February 13th, 2009 at 6:28pm

Watch out, Martha Stewart…here we come in head to toe Lilly with Beachy perfume on, too!!!!!!!!!!!!! Counting down the days.

Melissa

Posted on February 14th, 2009 at 10:44am

I requested 2 tickets & didn’t hear back. I would do anything to go to the show. Is there any other way to get tickets to the show. I am so disappointed. All my “blog friends” are going. It would be such fun to go to the show & shop at the Lilly NYC store. Please advise??

Lou Lou

Posted on February 16th, 2009 at 12:06pm

Is there anyway to still get tickets? I requested on the site but haven’t received word, so heartbreaking!

Hopsy

Posted on February 16th, 2009 at 12:38pm

Trisha, will you be there?! I so am hoping me FINALLY get to meet! I am beyond excited as is mother! This is going to be one of the highlights of my life, it is right up there with my November tour of the pink palace!!

KK

Posted on February 16th, 2009 at 5:59pm

Message
How can I get tickets??!! Is it too late for this Lilly lover to join y’all at the Martha show too??!! I’m so jealous of all the other fabu bloggers going!

Cassie Evans

Posted on February 20th, 2009 at 1:34am

I would love Love LOVE to go! Lilly & Martha Stewart?! It’s my dream team!!!

Ann C.

Posted on March 7th, 2009 at 12:42pm

During our Feb. vacation in Florida my most important goal was to visit a LILY
shoppe…I’ve been a fan for along time…It was actually my husband who kept looking up locations in the telephone directory, got out the maps and found LILY in Winter Park.. as I became immersed in all the lovely creations he kept reminding me….don’t forget the scarf that you came to purchase…so after I bought ties, bracelets, coasters, juice glasses …for family; I did purchase the LILY jubilee scarf… And my husband happily carried the LILY shopping bag
down Park Avenue…It is the symbol of a man who loves his wife!!!
Our town, Osoyoos, British Columbia, would be a great place to sell LILY”S
…especially in the summer. We have a bikini shop here that opens in the
summer when about 15,000 people come to celebrate JULY 1st…Canada Day..
with all the fireworks of a much bigger town. We are a resort community with
wonderful wineries and spas…situated in Canada’s only desert and on the shores of Lake Osoyoos…. It is a miniature sand and surf community…you have to see it to believe it….hope you come to visit us………I love my LILY scarf ..thanks.